Jin-Miss You

Savannah's POV

Today Jin is going to LA for their concert and he said that I could go with him but I refuse since I have a job. We are quite busy this week because investors are investing in our company. I work as a secretary at a well known company. Thats why I can't go with him.

I told him that I'd drop him of the airport because I got my drivers license. He place his bags at the back of my car and we headed towards the airport. "Are you sure you won't come with me?" He asked after we arrived in the airport. "Yes I'm sure. Let's just call eachother." I said. "Okay. I love you. I will miss you. Drive safely." He said sadly. "I love you too." I said waving at him. With one last wave from him, he went to the check-in counter.

I sighed and head back to my car. I went straight to my room after eating dinner and washing the dishes. I will read a book while waiting for myself to be sleepy. I checked my phone for any messages but there were none. I texted Jin saying goodnight and I love you. Finally sleep seem to dawn on me and I slept peacefully that night.

Its been 5 days since Jin's departure and I still haven't got a call from him. My phone buzz because of a twitter notification and that V mentioned me in one of his tweets. I checked his account and saw a picture of Jin hugging a pillow.

"Look how he misses you
-ItsRealsavannah please visit here and come to our concert." He captioned. I chuckled and thought about it. I can ask my boss so I did just that and thankfully he let me. Just for a week which is good enough.

I book a ticket for LA and told Jin about it and he said he'd wait at the LA airport. I landed and immediately saw Jin. He ran and hugged me. "Thank you for coming." He said kissing me. "I really miss you." I said. "I miss you so much too. I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said now hugging him tighter.