Suga- Not good enough

Aira's POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I shut it off then closed my eyes for a few seconds then opened them and got up to go to the bathroom. I did my daily routine. Wash my face, brush my teeth, combed my hair, all that stuff.

I put some light makeup on and dab a little lip balm on my lips to keep it moisturize. I looked presentable enough so I decided to finally go downstairs.

I was checking if my boyfriend Suga is here visiting me but sadly he didnt. I guess his busy meeting fans and travelling with the other members. Maybe he'll come by later.

I made myself a sandwhich with lots of peanut butter and jelly. I was enjoying my food when I received a text message. "Babe sorry. I'll come by your apartment a little late. Something came up and I have to extend my schedule." Suga texted that, I decided not to reply on it since I was a little bit dissapointed that he'll come here late but atleast his coming.

I am planning to go out and shop for clothes or stay at a nearby cafe for a drink while waiting for my boyfriend to text me and say that he is already about to go to my place.

I headed out and decided to just stop by a nearby coffee shop. I'd just bring a book while drinking my frappe. I was only walking because the shop was just few blocks away, I could do some exercise.

After a few minutes, I finally arrived and ordered my drink and found a table near the window. This table is my spot, I just love to see people passing by and the park thats just across this shop. Shortly after, my drink was given to me and I happily drank it while looking outside.

I was watching kids play when someone tapped me lightly. I look up to see a familiar face. "Aira?" Junhoe my childhood friend who I havent seen in years asked me. I smiled and stand up to hug him. "Junhoe I miss you. What happen to you? Your face looks different." I asked staring at him. He looks much more mature and taller. "I grew handsome didnt I?" He smirked with a playful tone. I just laughed at his lame joke. "Can I sit? I love sitting in a table beside a window with a beautiful girl." He said jokingly

I rolled my eyes "Whatever, sit there if you want." I said sipping on my drink. He jus laughed at me and I finally gave in and laugh with him.

After hours of having a great conversation with a childhood friend, I bid goodbye to him. He asked for my number so we could have a cup of coffee next time.

I walk back to my apartment and check my phone for any messages or calls from suga but my phone was dead. I forgot the charger, thats what I forgot to bring. Tsk.

I opened the front door and was met by the glaring eyes of my boyfriend. My eyes was wide because of being surprise.

"Suga your here already? You said you'd come by a little late." I said confused. "Cant I surprise my girlfriend? Is that why your not answering your phone because your on a date with your new boyfriend?" He asked me with a deadly tone. "What are you talking about? I wasnt on a date with anyone." I answered him getting annoyed of his accusations. "Then who was that guy who sat with you in the coffee shop. You were laughing and talking like you dont have a boyfriend." He said slightly raising his voice. "What? Junhoe? His just a friend. Besides he has a girlfriend." I tried to say calmly. "Look I know that I travel alot and Im not always here to be with you but Im trying my best so that we could comunicate with each other. Am I not good enough for you to look at other guys?" He asked already crying.

"Suga Im not lying. Im telling the truth and your more than enough. I dont even wanna look at other guys because they are not you, my boyfriend. I love you so much Min yoongi. Pls beleive me." I said hugging him and wiping away his tears.

"Then why didnt you answer any of my messages or calls?" He asked me. "My phone is dead. I forgot my charger. See." I said holding up my phone for him to see I was really saying the truth.

He nodded his head "Im sorry I just love you way too much. I cant even imagine living without you." He said sincerly. I smiled "Its okay. I love you too suga, you and only you." I said.
He slowly leaned in and kiss me passionately and hug me tightly.

--------------------------
Featuring Junhoe from iKON!!! One of my bias list♥♡♥♡