Jimin-I Thought You Left

Lia's POV

Today was the day that my boyfriend Jimin would be back after his tour. I woke up early and did a little shopping at a nearby store so that we will have snacks later on and have extra supplies. As soon as I arrived back to my house, I quickly arranged the things I have bought awhile ago and place them in it's proper place.

I also cleaned the living room, kitchen and arranged the books on the bookshelves that was right above the TV set. I wanted to do the laundry so I did that and after an hour, I was done cleaning the house. Jimin will be arriving at 4 in the afternoon and it's still 12:30pm on my watch.

I decided to just eat lunch and watch some TV shows. I was looking for my phone but I couldn't find it. I checked the time and it's already 1:20pm. I head straight to the bathroom and decided to take a shower to freshen up myself. I was taking my time scrubing my skin and after that, I washed the soap away and wrapped the towel around my body after.

I went straight to my room to change and I saw my phone was on the nightstand table beside my bed. I tried to turn it on but it was dead so I charge it and look at the time in my alarm clock instead. It's already 2:20pm so I showered an hour.

I plug on my earphones to listen to some music but after minutes I got thirsty and decided to get water downstairs. But I nearly had a heart attack seeing Jimin on the floor on his knees while crying.

"Jimin?" I asked unsure. He looked up and ran up to me as fast as he could and hugged me tightly almost suffocating me. I gently pulled away and held his face. "What happened?" I asked him.

"I thought you left me. You usually hug me whenever I arrived. I thought you left because you are tired of the haters." He said still crying on my shoulders. "I didn't know you'd be early." I said comforting him.

"I kept calling you on the phone and I keep shouting your name awhile ago." He said. "My phone is dead. I had earphones plug in my ears. I'm sorry. I'm here." I said trying to sooth him.

"Just don't leave me okay. You are my life and you leaving  is the death  of me." He said know smiling. I smiled back and gave him a smack on the lips. "I miss you Park Jimin."