Rap Monster-I like you

MONICA'S POV

I was just walking in the streets of Seoul Korea enjoying the cloudy sky and cool breeze of the air when I bumped into tall guy who I first thought was a wall because of how hard I bumped into him.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going." I apologize first looking up at him.

"No no, it was my fault. Let me make it up to you with a coffee if that's ok with you? By the way I'm namjoon but you can call me rap monster." he said laughing.

"I'm monica, cool name tho" I said laughing too.

We went to a coffee shop near the park. He said that he will be the one to order so I gave him my order and went to find a place for us to sit near a window.

After a few minutes he came back with our drinks. We were just getting to know each other and he was asking me about what I do for a living and I said I was a bank teller and he also told me he has a group, named bangtan or BTS.

Time flew by so fast it was already 6 in the evening. Which means time to go home.

"Rap monster thank you for today, you know you really dont need to make it up to me because I wasn't looking either but thank you anyways." I said about to stand up when he pulled me back down.

"umm yes?" I asked confused.

" Can i have your number? Your just really fun to be with and I really like you. If that's fine with you. Let's have another coffee tomorrow?" He asked nervously and quite shyly.

"Sure, that would be great. Text me ok?" I said while smiling. I gave him my number.

"I'll text you tonight." He said laughing

"I can't wait. But I really have to go now." I said standing up, getting my things.

"Of course. See you and be careful on your way home." He said waving at me.

I went out the cafe feeling really happy. It was such a good thing I went out today. If not I wouldn't have met that amazing guy.