J-hope-True Love

Cassie's POV

I woke up because of someone calling on my phone. I pressed the answer button without even looking at the caller ID and as I answer, my mother's sweet voice was the one I heard.

"Sweetie will you still come over and let me and your father meet your boyfriend?" -Mom

"Oh yes mom. We will  go there at dinner time." -Cassie

"Ok good. I've prepared dishes and meals for the both of you."
-mom

"Thanks mom, tell dad I said 'hi"
-Cassie

I ended the call still feeling sleepy but after a few minutes I decided to take a shower and eat breakfast. It's already 10 in the morning so I called my boyfriend to tell him what will do today.

He came over my apartment after I called him. "Are you sure you want me to meet your parents?" He asked. "Yes, why?" I asked back,  looking up at him since his much taller than me.

"What if they won't like me? Saying that I'm not good enough?" He asked already holding my hands. I hugged him tightly and caressed his back. "Don't worry. They will love you. Just stay calm and don't be nervous." I said trying to get him to calm down.

He just sighed and nodded as he hug me tighter. I let go of the hug and kissed his nose. "Now go get ready because it's almost 6pm and the drive towards my parents house is 2 hours not including traffic." I said chuckling.

It's already 2 in the afternoon and were on our way. There was a little traffic so the drive was 2 hours and 30 minutes. We arrived at 5:40pm and we walk hand in hand. I knocked few times before the door opened.

"Oh you guys are early. Come in and be comfortable on the couch." My mom said. I hugged her and introduced J-hope to her. I saw my father sitting on the couch and I ran up to him and hugged him tight saying I missed him.

They were asking questions to
J-hope and after that Q&A, we were just talking about funny things and other stuff. Moments later my mom stood up saying she has to serve the meal and ask for my help. I look towards J-hope and he just nodded and smiled. I helped my mom set the table and after that she asked me to call my father and my boyfriend.

I heard them talking but I decided to eavesdrop because I heard my name. "Do you know why I like you for my daughter?" My father asked. "Why sir?" He asked. "Because the way you look at her is the way I look at her mother. I know that you really love her." My father said.

I can feel myself blushing and I smiling like an idiot. I called them after that, saying dinner's ready. "I love you." I said cheekily while whispering in his ear. He mouthed the words "I love you too" and smiled at me.