Taehyung-Break up

Sabrina's POV

I woke up feeling great for having a good sleep last night. Its saturday today and I guess me and my boyfriend Taehyung are going out today.

I check the time and its already 9:00 AM, I got up and did my morning routine and change my pajamas into a more presentable outfit.

I went downstairs wearing a denim shorts and a plain white crop top with black vans shoes on. I prepared my breakfast and ate peacefully and after place the dishes in the sink for me to wash it later.

I went to the livingroom and turned on the TV. Friends with benefits came on and I just decided to watch it since I love Mila Kunis. In the middle of watching the film my phone vibrated, "Meet me in the park right now -Taehyung"

My boyfriend texted me that which is really odd because his messages are usually sweet but now its just cold, I shrugged and got up to meet him. I was walking towards the park since its just near my house when I saw a familiar figure near the small lake in the park seating and looks like waiting for someone, its taehyung.

I smiled and decided on surprising him by hugging him from behind. I slowly walk towards him and back hug him, he gasp slightly and was relaxed to see it was only me. I chuckled slightly and tried to kiss his lips but he turned away and I kissed his cheeks instead.

I tried to ignore it but I cant deny that it hurt me but I tried not to show it too much. I sat beside him and face him "What's the problem? Did I do someting wrong?" I asked. He faced me and sighed "I need space. I think we both need time to think about us or our relationship." He said shakily.

I was processing what he said and I was about to cry but I still have to be sure if thats what he mean "What do you mean?" I asked him again totally confused."I want to break up with you. Lets seperate." He said looking me in my eyes. I felt the butterflies on my stomach die "Why?" I said trying to sound strong even if I'm dying inside already. " When we were on tour, I cheated on you." He said looking down and just barely uttering the last words but I definately heard it.

I sobbed and cried, thats all I did. It was only the two if us in this area of the park because this area still has to be renovated. "Im sorry sabrina but you have to move on and find somebody else. I'm not the guy that can do that. Im so sorry." He said standing up and slowly walked away as I look at him walk out of my life.

I guess this is the worst day of my life then. Breaking up with my boyfriend.

-----------------------
Just a reminder but this still has part 2. Same with Jimin's imagine its a happy ending.
Enjoy reading and keep supporting this story!!!

-BG♥