Chapter 47: Sebastians men.

{Jezzabelles Pov} 

I felt something on my neck as I feel my heart racing. My eyes were still closed since I have just woken, but my mind was focused on the warm and tingly feeling that was happening to my neck. As soon as whatever the feeling was hit a certain spot on my neck my lips parted as I let out a sudden moan. 

"Kitten" A deep voice whispers as I opened my eyes to see Sebastian on top of me without a shirt as my face heated up.

"I made some breakfast in bed for you" he says turning next to the bed as I looked to see a plate of bacon and eggs with pancakes on the nightstand as I smiled.

"Thank you, b-babe" I say remembering we were dating as he turned to me with a smile.

"Anything for you" he says kissing up my neck as I bite my lip.

"I suggest you start eating before I start my breakfast" he says as his hand moved down to my waist before I jumped up.

"C-can you p-pass me the p-plate" I studdered as he chuckles with his sleepy, deep, attractive voice.

"Eat up, we're gonna go shopping" he says getting off the bed as I sip the glass of water next to the plate while trying hard not to look at his almost naked buff body.

"Its alright to look princess, I mean this is all yours" he says leaning down to kiss me as I kiss him back quickly.

"And you kitten" he says cupping my cheek as I look up to his dark orbs.

"Belong to me" he says kissing me passionately as I felt sad when he pulled away.

"Im gonna shower babe" he says walking into the bathroom as I let out a long sigh when the door closed.

"What the heck is wrong with my hormones?" I ask myself while eating my pancakes.

After I finished my pancakes there was a knock at the bedroom door as I put the plate down on the nightstand before walking towards the door. I opened the door as my eyes widened when two buff guys were standing there looking down at me as I looked down at my clothes. I guess Sebastian changed me cuz  I was in one of his overly sized black tee shirts and my socks. Seriously? Out of all times to be in this? 

"umm.. Wheres our boss?" The blonde guy asked as I pointed to the bathroom door.

"Well uh...who are you?" he asks looking down at me confusedly as I noticed he looked a lot like Dean from Supernatural.

"Im h-" before I finished a voice behind me cut me off.

"Shes my girlfriend" Sebastian says as I looked at him confusedly at how he managed to come out of the bathroom without me noticing.

"What do you want?" Sebastian asks moving me behind his wet body that had water trickling down it.

"Your best friend James is downstairs" he says as I wondered who that was.

"Tell him to give me ten minutes" Sebastian says before slamming the door on his face as I frowned.

"You didn't have to do that" I say rolling my eyes as he moved past me.

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you before I told him you were mine" he says pulling me into his arms as my breath hitched.

"I love you kitten, and I don't want anyone to take you away from me anymore" he says as I noticed I was sitting on his lap that was only covering himself with a towel.

"I need a shower" I say quickly moving off him as he chuckles.

I took a quick shower, doing my regular hygiene things before turning off the warm water that relaxed my muscles. I stepped out of the shower while wrapping a towel on my body before slowly opening the door to see a empty bedroom. I smiled before walking out of the bathroom. I walked to the bed to see clothes and a note.

I forgot to bring you some clothes so I decided to let you wear the smallest size of mine. When your done I'll be waiting for you downstairs :) 

- your loving boyfriend <3 

I smiled before picking up his small baggy boxers that looked like shorts on me. I laughed when I noticed he gave me a grey hoodie and black sweats. I slipped on the boxers and my bra that I had on before. I put on his baggy hoodie that smelled a lot like him. I slipped on his sweats that were surprisingly quite warm before deciding to walk downstairs in my comfortable socks from last night. 

When I walked downstairs I heard laughter as my eyebrow perched up surprised. Laughter? Sebastian? As soon as I stepped down from the last step all eyes were on me as my face heated up again. 

"Is this the boss girl?" I hear one of the men staring at me asks as I try to shrink myself but me being a dumb idiot I backed up to a wall.

Well by wall I mean another tall guy in a suit. 

"Why hello little one" The deep voice behind me says as I turn around to see a tall scary looking man.

"Are you lost?" he asks as I hear chuckles behind me.

"I-" before I said a word another voice cut me off.

"Jezzabelle!" A person shouts as I turned around to be pulled into a buff chest.

"Sorry guys, I forgot to tell you my uh...sister is visiting" Jordan says with a nervous chuckle as I try to hide behind him.

"Sister huh?" The guy in front of us asks with a smirk.

"How come you never told us you had a hot sister Jordan?" Another guy asks as the guys around us chuckle.

"What the fuck is going on here!?" A familiar voice snapped as we turned around to see a very upset Sebastian.

I thought a person couldn't get that much angrier then he looked till he noticed the arm around my shoulder... 

⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵IMPORTANT MESSAGES BELOW⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵⤵

1) I KNOW ALOT OF YOU GUYS ARE ASKING FOR FASTER UPDATES, BUT I DO GET BUSY SO THEY COME A BIT SLOWER, BUT I AM TRYING TO UPDATE FASTER THEN USUAL. 

2) SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE ASKING TO WRITE A BOOK THAT YOU WOULD LIKE AND I WILL KINDLY THINK IT OVER AND IF I DO END UP WRITING IT I'LL EITHER POST IT IN ONE OF MY BOOKS OR TAG YOU IN THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK SO HOLD TIGH :) 

3) ALOT OF YOU GUYS ASK ME PERSONAL QUESTIONS LIKE IF IM A GIRL AND IF YOU LOOK IN MY BIO, IT SAYS MY NAME, AGE, AND ETHNICITY SO LOOK THERE BEFORE YOU ASK PLEASE ;) AND YES I AM A FEMALE, AND EVEN THOUGH I AM WAAYYYY YOUNGER THEN MOST OF YOU GUYS I STILL HAVE A OVERLY MATURE IMAGINATION. I GREW/ STILL GROWING UP IN A VERY ROUGH PLACE AND I DID INDEED MATURED AT A YOUNG AGE SO MY WRITING SKILLS THAT I'VE BEEN DOING FOR A FEW YEARS NOW ARE VERY GOOD AS MOST OF YOU SAY :) 

4) MY OTHER BOOK "THE GANGLEADER WANTS ME" IS ENDING VERY SOON AND IN CASE MOST OF YOU GUYS HAVE FORGOTTEN, MY NEW BOOK THAT YOU GUYS VOTED FOR IN THE OTHER CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK WILL BE POSTED RIGHT AFTER SO THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS IN THAT BOOK :) 

5) IM TURNING 15 NEXT WEEK 🎊🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎁 YES MY BIRTHDAY IS ON JANUARY 9TH 💌😋😊 BUT OTHER THEN THAT HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS 🎀💋💋💋💋 HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE HOLIDAYS :) 

6) MY BIRTHDAYS THE DAY I GO BACK TO SCHOOL SO THE UPDATES ARE GONNA SLOW DOWN SOMETIMES AFTER THAT DAY, SORRY BUT I DO GET ALOT OF HW IN SCHOOL SINCE I HAVE BASKETBALL PRACTICES AFTER SCHOOL, THEN JROTC HAVE PRACTICES, SOOOOO I DONT GET HOME TILL AROUND 7 OR 8 ALL TIRED AND STUFF SO I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER FOR YOU GUYS OKAY JUST TO TELL YOU GUYS BEFORE IT HAPPENS 😓😊 

ANYWHOOOOO!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE :)