Chapter 10: Why.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

I slid on my black lace underwear and bra set before sliding on my checker blue and white skirt, then pulled up my long black socks. I put on a white blouse with short sleeves before putting on my white heels and curled my brown hair. I stepped out seeing Sebastian gone as I shrug and grab my phone before walking out the room to be met with a black haired guy with blue eyes and a lip piercing.

"ciao fiore" he says with a smirk as I look at him confused.

"Im Ivan, your bodyguard" He says putting his hand out.

"why do I need a bodyguard?" I ask confusedly as he chuckles.

"Because fiore, your to delicate to go out by yourself so while boss is at work I'll be following you wherever you go" He says with a wink as I nod slowly before walking downstairs.

I walked outside as Ivan opens the door to a very expensive looking car as I sit in the passenger seat.

"So fiore, where are we going?" He asks with a smile.

I gave him the address before he started the car. We drove in silence before we came to the parking lot of Starbucks.

"Lets go" Ivan says as I look at him like he's crazy.

It was creepy enough that hes gonna follow me everywhere, how am I supposed to explain him to Alexis. I mean Alexis knew about my fathers bodyguards but not LA's most feared gangs bodyguards. For all I know, as soon as I say hi to Alexis hes being shot by Ivan.

"Are you coming fiore?" Ivan asks as I notices he opened my door and was holding his hand out.

"Thank you" I say blushing at the fact that I was dazing off.

"Boss told me you were going to be meeting your girl friend here so I'll just sit out here watching till you come back out" He says sitting down at one of the tables outside of the window before gesturing me inside.

I walked inside taking in the smell of coffee before walking to the counter.

"Yes, what would you like pretty lady?" The really cute barista says with a dimple smile.

"Can I get a double chocolate chip frappe, Venti" I replied looking for money before a hand put out a twenty.

"Keep the change" A very masculine voice says as I turn around to find a tall good looking guy looking down at me with a cute smile.

"Hey belle" He says with a smile as I look at him confused.

"Alexis?" I ask looking him up and down as he chuckles.

"Belle it is" The barista says as I turn to see him writing my name on the cup as I laugh.

"Your still the innocent little girl I played hide and seek with before huh?" He asks with a smirk as I blush with a nod.

"And you dont look like the same m&ms I used to tell secrets to before" I laugh remembering the nickname I gave him when were kids.

I used to call him m&ms because that was my favorite candy, still is. He was the only person I shared my m&ms with since I was obsessed with them and I never share something I like alot.

"Belle" The barista calls as I pick up my drink and sit at a table with Alexis.

"So, how have you been lately? Got shot or played with guns yet little girl?" He teases as I flip my tongue at him.

"Well to answer that, no" I laughed as he chuckles.

"Hows your dad, and Lidia with her kids? Are the twins still hiding my bestfriend from every guy she looks at?" He asks as I nod and laugh.

"You know, after I called you today, Linda called me talking about how you moved out to be with some scary dude from a big gang" He asks with a chuckle as I gulp my drink down nervously.

"Is it true?" He asks as his laughing died down.

"No" I say looking down.

"You do know, I know when your lying belle? Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Beca-" before he finished I cut him off.

"No, he didnt hurt me" I say with a sniffle as he reaches over and grabs my hand.

"Im here for you belle, and I'll never leave your side" he says caressing my hand as I nod.

"I know, its just" I hiccupped as he rubs my hand.

"I dont know why he wants me, theres a bajillion of other girls he could have why did it have to be me!" I exclaimed before Alexis sat next to me pulling me into a hug.

"Get your hands off her!" A voice snaps as I turned to the front of the Starbucks seeing Sebastian pointing a pistol at Alexis who was still holding me tightly.

"Sebastian dont!" I shouted jumping in front of Alexis as Sebastian glares at him.

"Who the fuck is he?! You told me you were going to meet Linda! Why did you lie to me?!" He shouted as I felt tears fall from my eyes.

"Fuck off her!" Alexis shouts pulling me into his arms as I sob on his chest.

"You scared her you asshole!" Alexis snaps as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me out of his arms.

"Stop!" Alexis shouts before Im being carried out of the Starbucks and pushed into a car by a very mad Sebastian.

He started the car as I whipe my tears. It was a quiet drive till Sebastian cut the weird tension.

"Princess" he says reaching for my hand as I pull away and move away from him leaning against the window watching his hands clench the steering wheel.

"Why did you lie to me to go see that boy?" He asks slowly closing his eyes as I stay quiet and look out the window.

Vote and comment for more :)