Chapter 39: Explanation & Having fun?.

{Jezzabelles Pov} 

"Father?! What da fuck!?" Linda shouted with a laugh as everyone stares at and she quiets down awkwardly. 

"Wait? He cant be your father, Im an only child. My mother died giving birth to me and I know she didnt have kids before me because of her condition" I say with my eyes watery.

"You didnt tell her?" The lady asks turning to my father angrily yet with sadness as I turned to my shocked dad.

"Tell me what?!" I snapped angrily as my dad turned to me.

"You have a half brother" He says slowly as I was taken back.

"Half? Which means....." I turned to the woman and she looked at me with a half smile.

"But! this happened way before I met your mother belle" My dad says walking near me as I back away.

"Stop! I need to talk to you" I say as my dad stopped and I turned to point at the lady behind the desk.

"You!" I say as my half brother or whatever he was turned to me.

"Give them keys to their rooms while I go talk to your mom" I say slowly as he nods and the lady gestures me behind the desk.

"Oh and my names Dean" the guy says as I passed by him and I nod slowly before following the lady into the staff room.

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked as I sit down on one side of the rectangle table that was in the middle of the room.

"Tea please, two sugars" I say with a nod as she turns to the table full of drinks and food.

"Here you go" She says as I take a sip from the warm liquid before thinking of what to ask her.

"So, What did you want to talk about?" She asks sitting across from me as I gulped down the tea and placed the cup down slowly.

"All I wanna know is how you met my dad, and how you ended up with my half brother or whatever he is" I say rolling my eyes and she sighed.

"It started when I was driving in the middle of the road not far from here on a rainy night. I had recently just finished work and I was driving home. It was late and I couldnt quite see the road right. Thats when I spotted someone on the side of the road" She says as my eyes widened.

"He had black hair, brown eyes just like yours. He had a dimpled smile, and his clothes were soaked. He was waving his hand out and me being the curious person I was, I pulled over. He looked harmless and I thought he knew the way around the road better then I did." She says with a shrug as I nod.

"What I actually thought that was gonna happen was actually the opposite of what happened, Turns out when I pulled over to give him a ride, we started talking and ended up coming to a stop at this motel" She says as my eyes widened, how old is this motel? 

"It was really late and he managed to convince me to stay with him in his room. Then.." She stopped as I finished my tea with wide eyes.

"If its the part about making my half brother , just skip to afterwards please" I say with a shiver as she chuckles.

"After ending up making love with him, I waited till he fell asleep. I left a note for him. I just couldnt stay with him after what happened. I mean, it was the best night of my life but I couldnt face him after what happened" She says as her eyes watered and I looked at her confusedly.

"Why?" I asked confusedly.

"Because......I was engaged" She said as a tear rolled down her cheek and I gasped.

"I didnt know that night was going to happen! I swear! Its just that...I dont know. I was stressed out that night with work, and my fiance never giving me attention anymore...I guess your father was the only way I thought I was going to take the stress away" She says rubbing her face as I turned to look for tissues and gave it to her when I found them.

"Thank you" She says blowing her nose as I smile.

"Welcome" I say as she sighed.

"Anywho!" She says fanning her face as I gesture her to continue.

"A few weeks after that night, I found out I was pregnant. And I knew it couldnt be my fiance because we hadnt done it in months" She says wiping her tears as I nod.

"I couldnt dare face your father with a baby so I decided to keep it, I ended up leaving my fiance the week before the wedding and raising the baby on my own. I got a job here at the motel, and decided to stay here for a bit. But after telling myself I was going to leave after my son turned 18, he decided to stay and work here with his momma" She said with a laugh as I smile.

"So basically, you and my dad were like one night only then left it at that till right now?" I asked as she nods.

"I would've never thought you were his daughter, and that he would've came back here" She says looking at me with a spark in her eyes as I smile.

"Your so young and beautiful, you must've taken your mothers looks because even though you have the slightest features of your father, you still have another look that makes you seem different" She says as I heard the door behind me open.

"So basically your my half sister huh?" A voice says as I stood up and turned to see Dean leaning against the doorway.

This time I took in his features and man did he look alot like my dad the way Daisy explained when she met him 25 years ago. Dean was tall, he had black hair, but he had Daisy's hazel eyes, he was actually pretty good looking. He had a nice jawline with a perfect jawline and a clean cut small beard with dark eyebrows. And he had on a black leather jacket with a white shirt inside. He was wearing black pants and dress shoes while looking me up and down as I blushed. 

"Your pretty hot for a half sister" He says as I blush even more while looking down at my feet awkwardly.

"Boy!" I heard before looking up to see Daisy slapping Dean upside his head as he chuckles.

"Ok mom Im sorry Jeez, I just came in here to meet my half sister" He says as my eyes widened and they both turned to me with smiles.

"Right now?" I asked as Dean chuckles.

"Yep, I'll show you around this place and teach you a few things about this place. It'll give us time to patch up the years I never met you" He says as I smile and nod.

"Plus, I've always wanted a cute little sister" He says walking towards me and looking down at me as I giggle.

"You guys have fun" Daisy says with a smile as Dean guides me outside of the staff room.

"Having fun is my specialty princess" Dean says grabbing a key chain from the checkin desk as I looked at him confusedly.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he turned to me with a dazzled smile.

"Where'd you think? To have fun babycakes" he says before throwing me over his shoulder as I squealed with excitement. 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BEAUTIFULS  🎉🎊💋 Hope you guys are having fun tonight :) Vote and comment for more ^~^