chapter 38: Son?.

{Jezzabelles Pov} 

"Hes close but not close enough to figure out where we are" I hear a voice say as I my tired eyes opened slowly.

I looked up from my sleeping state to see Sean talking on the phone while staring at the road in front. I looked out my window seeing the sun setting as I smiled at the colorful view. 

"You know kitten" Sean says as I turned to him putting his phone down.

"I find it cute how you talk in your sleep" he says with a smirk as my eyes widened and my face turned red.

"espicially when your dreaming about me" he says turning to me as I hid my face.

"Dont hide kitten, its cute" he says as I feel his hand pulling my arms down as I looked at him trying to calm my hormones while he chuckles.

"We're almost to our stop, you hungry?" he asks as I shrug.

"Come on, we've been driving for 10 hours and you fell asleep for six" he says as I blushed.

"When we get to the motel I'll make sure you have a feast" he says with a smile as I smile back.

"Since we have about what? half an hour to go? how bout we play a game?" He asks as I nod.

"How bout we play 21 questions?" he asks as I shrug.

"Ok, what is your favorite color?" He asks as I think it over.

"Purple" I say with a smile.

"your turn kitten" he says with a chuckle as I laugh.

"What is your middle name?" I ask as he smiles.

"James" he says as I giggle.

"What is your favorite food?" He asks as I think it over.

"McDonald's" I say happily as he chuckles.

"When is your birthday?" I asked.

"July 10" He says with a nod.

"When is your birthday kitten?" he asks with a smirk.

"January 9" I say with a smile.

"Whats your favorite movie?" I asked as he looks like hes thinking.

"Gotta be either Temptation or.....50 shades of grey" He says with a wink towards me as I blush.

"Do you have a kink?" he asks as I look at him confusedly.

"Whats a kink?" I asked as he looks at me with a smirk before resting his on my leg my eyes snapped towards his hand.

"Are you a virgin kitten?" He asks slightly sliding his hand up and down my thigh lightly as I gulped down neversely with a nod.

"Have you ever had any, sexual fantasies about yourself and....someone else?" He asks giving my mid thigh a light squeeze as I jumped up and he chuckled.

"Your to innocent kitten" He says as I tried to calm my hormones down.

"Ok then, my turn" He says with a smile as I fan myself.

"If you met me before all this bullshit happened, and say I uh I dont know asked you on a proper date, would you say yes?" He asks as I looked to see him smiling at me while I shrug.

"I-I guess" I say before he grins widely.

"Yes! Sean 1, other dumbass that want you, Zero!" He says as I looked at him confusedly.

"What?" I asked as he cleared his throat.

"I said, its your turn to ask me a question" He says with a nervous smile as I giggled.

"How come you dont love Sadies mom?" I asked as he looked at me like I had three heads before bursting out in laughter.

"Me?! Love?! That whore?! Ha! I should've just left her after that one night stand!" He says with a laugh as I look at him confusedly.

"But? I thought when people, you know? Do the bada bing bada boom, its because they love each other?" I asked as he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who told you that?" he asked.

"Linda" I say with a shrug as he rolls his eyes.

"I honestly dont know why you hang out with that chick, shes crazy" he says as I noticed we were pulling into a dark parking lot of a motel with only like three cars parked outside.

"Where are we?" I asked with wide eyes as Sean turns to me with wide eyes.

"If you want to go to anot-" before he can finish my door flew open and I was carried out by a pair of strong arms.

"Finally! I thought I'd never get to see my little baby again" Yahir says spinning me around as I giggle while my arms were wrapped around his neck and my legs were wrapped around his waist.

"I made a compromise with your dad, and he's letting us be room buddies" He says with a smile as I smile back.

"Excuse you!" Sean snapped as I turned to see Sean glaring at Yahir.

"I believe I called dibs to share a room with her first" Sean says as I looked back at Yahir who shrugged and ran towards the motel with the rest of the guys chasing behind.

"Ha! I won!" Yahir shouts happily as the elderly woman behind the desk looks at us awkwardly.

"Im guessing you all need rooms?" She asks as I got down from Yahir with a sigh.

"Yep" I say with a smile while tiptoeing to put my arms on the tall desk.

"Awe, why arent you the sweetest little thing?" She asks with a smile as I smile back.

"Let me just get the names and you'll get your keys" She says tapping on her computer as I grin.

"Jezzabelle Johnson ma'am" I say with a smile as her eyes widened.

"Johnson? By any chance are you related to-" before she can finish she got cut off by a voice behind.

"Daisy?" A voice asked behind me as I turned to see my dad with a shocked expression.

"Ben?" The lady asks as I looked between them two to see both of their eyes widened.

"What the What?" Linda asks as I looked up at my dad confusedly.

"Kids, please make your way outside, me and Daisy have something to tal-" before he finished a voice cut him off.

"Hey mom, did you want these she-" A guy from the door that said employees only on it asks before stopping as I got even more confused.

"You have a son?" my dad asks as the lady's eyes watered.

"When?" My dad asked as the guy looked as confused as me and everyone else who was in the room looked.

"I'm 25, mom? who is this guy?" The guy asked as I looked at my dad and the lady for an explanation.

"h-hes your father" She repied as I froze. 

Vote and comment for more :)