Chapter 16: New friend.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"This is my new friend" I say turning around seeing a very angry Logan.

"Get the fuck away from her!" he snaps pulling me against him as I try to push him away but as you see Logan is waaaay stronger then me so it just looks like Im patting his chest.

"Okay dude" I hear the guy say before I hear footsteps retreating.

"Logan!" I snapped angrily as he lets go of me while I cross my arms angrily glaring at him with a pout.

"Awe your so cute" he says pinching my cheek as I blush before shaking my head.

"Why did you shoo him away?" I ask innocently as he looks down at me with a frown.

"Jezzabelle, I told you about these guys. Now what if he ended up kidnapping you like that Sebastian did huh? And I wasnt even here to see him do it?! I cant even let you out of my sight for a minute without you getting yourself into trouble!" he snapped as my eyes got watery and my bottom lip trembled in a pout before his eyes filled with guilt.

"Dont cry" he says with a groan before pulling me into his arms as I try not to cry in the middle of a wig store.

"Come on, I bought all the wigs here so we can go try them on later, but for now lets go grab you some starbucks" he says the last part in a girl voice as I laugh wiping my eyes.

"Come on, just dont leave my side okay?" He asks with an arched eyebrow as I nod jumping happily.

We walked out of the wig store as he held tons of bags while still managing to keep me by his side securely with no hesitation. We walked into the starbucks cafe and ordered our drinks. The barista flirted with an uninterested Logan while I look around for a spot to sit at that looked comfy. While my eyes roamed around the room I noticed someone staring at me. I looked in the direction of the person before seeing a man with sunglasses and a black coat. He looked up and scurried outside as I shrugged it off before grabbing my Double Chocolate Chip Venti. I pulled Logan towards the booth that was near a window with people happily going through the mall. Just as I was about to lick the whip cream on my straw my phone vibrated indicating I had a notification. Logan sat there sipping on his tea while playing on his phone as I pull my phone out.

"Hey its me from the mall, just wanted to tell you I never got your name lol" the text says as I laugh in my head.

"My names Jezzabelle :)" I replied before he replied.

"My names Yahir ;) glad we're friends princess" he replies as I sip my drink.

"Why?" I ask teasing him.

"Because your the first pretty girl I've ever had as a friend" he replies as I blush.

"Well your not that bad either" I replied awkwardly.

"Not that bad? Thats all I get from a beautiful person? Wow I guess Im not that cute as i thought I was lmfao" he replies as my eyes widened.

"I was going to say good looking or handsome" I text nervously before he replied.

"Why thank you sunshine, sorry to stop our conversation but I have some business to tend to :( hope your having a good day, even if its with mr.sassy pants from the wig shop >:(" he replies as I laugh to myself.

"What were you doing in the wig shop anyways?" I ask out of curiosity.

"My sister wanted more extensions for her bleached blonde hair lol" he replies.

"Ohhhh okay text yah later Yahir" I replied before he answered back.

"Better, Princess ;)" I read the text before putting my phone down with a happy sigh.

"Who was that?" Logan asks still looking at his phone.

"A new friend" I smiled as he nodded and continued pressing on his phone like a gamer.

"Miss Johnson?" A voice says as I turn around seeing two men wearing black clothing and were very scary looking and buff.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Logan snaps getting up before one of the men push him back down keeping a firm grip on his shoulders locking him down on his chair.

"Im gonna need you to come with me" the other guy says as I look at him in fear before trailing along with him scared for my life.

"Come on" he says grabbing my arm before pulling me towards a black SUV as I struggled to pull back with a man who's ten times my size.

"Please! Dont kill me! I'll go back to Sebastian!" I screamed as he turned to me with a chuckle.

"We're not Sebastians men" he says rolling his eyes as I look at him confusedly.

"Just come with us and see why our boss wants you" he shrugs as I nod and sit in the back between him and the other guy that pushed Logan.

"Hi Im Jezzabelle" I say to the guy that I just talked to.

"Im mathew, hes Oscar" He says pointing to the other guy that smiled at me before looking out the car window.

"Hes usually quiet around new people, but after a while he'll get annoyingly loud and crazy" Mathew says with a chuckle as I laugh.

"Who are you guys?" I ask looking at the six buff men in the car with me wearing all black.

"We're the Scorpions gang" he says with a shrug as I nod and see we've pulled in front of a three story house that looked like a haunted house.

"Come on little princess" mathew chuckles as I roll my eyes before letting him lift me out of the car.

I watched as he carried me into the building bridal style. As soon as we walked through the doors there were men with guns and black clothing everywhere we passed by. We finally came to big dark doors with a scorpion doorknob. Oscar opened the door before mathew walked in and placed me on the chair facing a big desk. I remembered the first time meeting Sebastian and I shuddered.

"Is it to cold in here princess?" A familiar voice says behind me as I froze.

Vote and comment on this book and my others ;)