Chapter 14: Runaway Part 2.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Mr.Black please calm down" A voice says shakingly as I noticed my eyes were closed but my hearing was still on.

"No! I need to see her now!" a very familiar voice shouts.

"Shes still getting her wounds fixed sir" the voice says nervously before I hear a big bang.

My eyes flew open as I tried to get up before pairs of hands held me down. I looked around seeing doctors with gloves and equipment as my eyes widened.

"Where am I? What am I doing here?!" I ask scared as they try to lay me back down.

"Your in the hospital sweetie, Mr.black brought you in unconscious with alot of your blood flowing out so now we're gonna need you stay calm so we can finish bandaging your legs okay sweetheart? Can you do that for me?" The lady asks as I nod and lay back down slowly.

I watched the light above me feeling them working on my side and legs, it was mostly my side and my legs that had blood coming out. I sighed happily when the lady smiled and backed away with the doctors admiring their work.

"How are you feeling?" She asks as the rest of the other nurses walked out of the room.

"Like I've just been stabbed a bajillion times" I groaned out as she tries to hide her little laugh.

"We finished bandaging up your wounds and sewing some minor cuts back on your legs. You should rest some more. The latest I think you should be staying here would have to be at least for a week or a few more days. You won't be able to completely walk normal now, but your legs are already starting to heal on there now. Tomorrow if you want to stretch or try walking a little, one of the nurses brought some crutches for you here against this wall. But let's save that for tomorrow, you just take your rest now" She finished while writing stuff on her notepad before walking out of the room.

Just when the door closed I threw off all the itchy wires attached to me and dug through all the extra clothes they had. I looked down noticing I was in my undergarments with a hospital gown on.

I know Sebastian saved me and all but I don't want to wait around for him to kill me tf?! Do I look dumb?! The phone rang once before his voice came out with a shout.

"BELLY! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! I JUST SAW THE NEWS! I SWEAR IM GON-" before he finished I cut him off.

"LOGAN STOP TALKING!" I shouted as the line went silent,

"I need you to come pick me up" I say lowly as I hear his intense breathing on the phone.

"Yes! Where?!" he asks as I look around the room before finding a paper that said LA hostile hospital.

"LA hostile hospital, hurry!" I say before ending the call.

"Ms.Johnson?" a doctor asks walking in as I smile and put my phone under my pillow,

"Before giving you the crutches its my job to teach you how to use it or I'd be fired" he says with a chuckle as I smile and nod.

"Okay so when you use the crutches, you slide them under here, not under your armpit because that's going to tire you out or hurt your arms" he chuckles as I nod impatiently waiting for Logan.

"Okay now Im going to help you up now , you okay with that?" he asks crouching down in front of me as I nod and let him lift me up by one arm.

"Okay now slide it under here" he says as I slowly slide the crutches below my breasts side area.

"Now lets slowly try to walk one step at a time" he says holding my back as I push the crutches forward and walk.

"Wow! Fast learner" he laughs as I shrug.

It wasn't the first time I've used crutches, when I was younger I fell on the playground and they made me use crutches that were easy for me to use after a while.

Just as I was about to walk back to the doctor the door flew open as a scared and sweaty Logan stood looking around the room till his eyes landed on me. In a heartbeat I was crushed into his arms as the doctor catched the crutches that almost hit the floor.

"Are you okay?! Who the fuck are you!?" Logan shouts angrily holding me tightly while glaring at the surprisingly cute doctor.

"Im her doctor" he says with a smile as Logan huffs and grabs the crutches before lifting me bridal style into his arms while holding the crutches in one hand.

"Lets get you out of here before lover boy comes back and tries to shoot me" he chuckles before walking out of the hospital as people stare at us in awe while I blush and hide my face into Logans chest.

Logan slowly slides me into the passenger seat carefully not hitting my legs before closing the door slowly and rushing to the drivers seat. He started the car as I see black SUVs speeding to the front of the hospital as my eyes widened. Sebastian jumped out with his men before running into the hospital as Logan speeds off into the streets.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he drives faster.

"Your dumbass of a father decided to leave you here, coward!" he snaps as I hold onto my seat.

"But lucky enough I managed to sneak myself a hotel room here and wait for my little belly to come back" he says slowing the car down before putting his hand on my thigh with a smile.

Finally, Im safe. Or? I think....

vote and comment for more guys :)