Chapter 28: Shes mine, and an old friend.

{Seans Pov}

I walked through the doors and locked it before I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso when I turned around. I looked down seeing Jezzabelles small figure holding onto me as I sighed. I soothed her back as I hear her light sobs.

"Dont cry kitten" I say kissing the top of her head as she sniffles.

"Im sorry" She hiccups while trying to remove the wet stain on my shirt as I chuckle before lifting her up bridal style.

"You do know I can buy the fricken company that makes this shirt?" I ask leaning against the headboard of the bed while carrying her small frame in my arms.

"Oh" she says playing with her fingers as I kiss her cheek.

"I know my brother can be a jackass and all b-" before I finished her voice interrupted.

"He is, I wish he was more like you" She says playing with her fingers as I felt a tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach when she said that.

What? No! This is my brothers girl! Not mine! But-

"I like you Sean" Her angelic voice says as I turned to see her nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck while my breath hitched.

"I like you to kitten" I say slowly as she yawns.

I watched her eyes slowly drop before letting out a long sigh. She slept peacefully as my head filled with many emotions.

Shes so beautiful when she sleeps. The way her lips part slightly when she breathes in and her tiny nose flares a little when she exhales. Her hair is scrunched up against my chest as I ran my fingers through her wavy and soft brown hairs. Her eyes looked puffy, even when they were closed. I kissed her cheek as I hear her breath hitch before going back to her slow breaths.

There was something about her that made me have the need to be by her side. Everytime I had that feeling I came to her as soon as my cruel brother was going to do something terrible. And Im glad Im always there for her. My daughter wont stop talking about her and my parents think shes the most prettiest girl that walks the earth. And for the first time, I agree with them.

Im never gonna leave her side. Shes mine...

{Sebastians Pov}

"Boss! The Hilton gangs are here!" Jashua announces as I fix my tie and walk out of my office pissed off with a guilt feeling in my stomach as I push it away.

"Mr.Black!" A voice announces as I look forward seeing the hiltons gang leader announce.

"What do you want Harry?" I ask the old man in front of me as he smirks,

"What? No hey to the man that raised you more then your father did?" He asks with a smile as I roll my eyes and shake hands with him as he pats my back.

"I see your gang is still up and running along with their fierce leader" He says standing next to his two body guards.

"Yes just like how you taught me" I say with a nod as he clears his throat.

"Im not here to admire my youngin, Im here to ask you a favor" He says as I sigh and gesture him to continue.

"You remember your best friend from child hood?" He asks as I shrug.

"Well as you know I am a very old man, my time is nearing me but I cannot pass without handing my hiltons to another generation" he says as I nod.

"I want you take in my only son and child, your childhood bestfriend, and train him the same way I trained, for three weeks tops, thats all" He says fixing his cufflinks as I think it over.

"Fine" I say with a shrug as he smiles.

"Thank you son!" He says engulfing me into a hug as I kept to myself while he pulls back with a nervous chuckle.

"Okay, he will be here in-" before he finished in came in non other then the idiot I was bestfriends with since diapers,

"Sebas!" He shouts happily as I smile.

"James" I say as he pulls me in a bro hug before pulling away happily.

"When my dad told me you were doing well I thought he meant like a farm and wife or something" He says looking around amazed as I chuckled.

"Well I'll let you take over now" Harry says clapping his hands before walking out with the rest of his gang.

"So what do you say, play boy magazines and lotion or what?" he asks as I rolled my eyes at the grown man in front of me who still acts like we're 13.

"Harry wants me to train you dumbass, not to jerk yourself off" I say walking through the halls as he follows.

"Train? Like fighting werewolves or something?" He asked as I rub my temple.

Training him is gonna be way harder then I expected. I turned around quickly before punching him in the jaw as he groans loudly holding his jaw.

"Ow! What the fuck man!?" He shouts holding his jaw as I smirk.

"By training I mean training you to block that blow" I say before helping him up.

"I was off guard" he says patting himself as I shrug.

"If you say so bro" I say with a chuckle before walking away as he chuckles and catches up.

"Where we going?" He asks as I walk towards the room I was thinking of.

"Is this like some 50 shades of grey shit or?....cuz I don't swing that way bro?" He asks as I groan.

"Will you shut up!?" I snapped as he shut up and I open the door.

I walked in with a smile as he looked forwards with his eyes wide.

"Dude...this shit is lit!" He says excitedly as I watch my men training each other and working hard.

Vote and comment for more :)