Chapter 36: I'm coming

{Sebastians Pov} :0

"How long have I been here?" I ask with my eyes closed.

"Three days boss" Ivan replies as I groan feeling pain every time I move.

"How long-uh-have they ugh been gone?" I ask groaning.

"Since you knocked out sir" He replies as my eyes opened.

"Do you guys have their location?" I ask looking up at a tired and beat up Ivan.

"N-no boss" he says looking down at the floor as I sigh.

"Come here" I say gesturing him to come closer.

He moved closer slowly as I cleared my throat. I gestured him towarda the glass of water next to him as he grabbed it quickly before handing it to me. I gulped down a little bit before smashing it on his head. I grabbed his collar and pulled his ear close.

"If you dont find their location by the time Im outta this place, your dead" I say before shoving him back as he shook nervously while holding his bleeding head.

"Go find them! Now!" I shouted as he stumbled out holding his head.

I groaned while moving the blanket off me seeing some of my body with stitches and bandages. I stood up feeling pain as I pushed it away. I limped towards the bathroom before looking at my messed up body.

The left side of my forehead was patched. I had a purple bruise on my right cheek with a line of stitches down underneath my ear. My right shoulder was bandaged as my torso was bandaged around with blood stained coming through. My left arm was stitched from the elbow to the middle of my arm. On my left thigh was a bandage and blood stains. My right ankle was bandaged up as I groan.

I opened the mirror cabinet on the side of the bathroom before taking two aspirins and gulping it down with a long sigh.

I walked outside of the bathroom before walking inside of my walk in closet. I slid on my black jeans slowly before throwing a white tee over my head sliding it down carefully. I put on my black socks before sliding on my shoes.

My phone rang as I picked it up from the top of my drawer.

"What?" I ask fixing my hair.

"We've located your brother sir" A voice says as I grab my car keys.

"Grab all the men we have, and be ready in three" I say before hanging up and grabbing my pistols.

"Im coming kitten" I say with a smirk while walking out of my room.