Chapter 12: Runaway.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

As soon as Sebastian walked out I jumped up grabbing everything I needed. After the stunt he just pulled, I knew I couldnt stay anymore. Not with him at least. I grabbed everything and put it in my bag.

Clothes? Check.
Snacks? Check.
Phone? Check.
Money? Check.
Escape route? Not check...

Sebastians mansion was guarded with his men everywhere. I cant just walk out without one of them shooting me or dragging me back, so I decided the best way was to sneak my out. When Linda tried to sneak me out I knew she couldnt because first off, she was loud lol, and second of all my dad already had knew about our plan.

I knew there were cameras and men everywhere so I had to be really sneaky. I opened the window seeing there were two cameras below the window pointing underneath the trees that were behind the mansion. Behind the mansian there were trees and past the trees was a big wall that lead to the streets. And since the sun was setting, I had to move now. I propped myself against the edge of the window before lowering myself down slowly since I was like five stories high.

Whenever I saw a camera near by, I kicked it as it smashed against the wall breaking. I dropped onto the grass seeing no one around before running towards the big wall. I climbed up the rugged old wall seeing bumps that were big enough for my feet to climb on and my hands to pull myself up. I got to the top seeing a side walk below the other side of the wall with hardly anyone around since it was almost night time. I slowly made my way down before dusting myself off. I took my phone out before dialing the only person I knew I would be safe with for now.

"Jezzabelle?" He asks as I sigh.

"Umm can you come pick me up?" I ask with a shiver as the day grey dark.

"Where are you?! What happened?! Are you okay?!" He shouts alarmed as I bite my lip nervously.

"Im at some random street I don't know" I shrug looking around.

"Look at your surroundings what do you see?" He asks as I look across the street.

"Theres a cafe across the street, it says The Morning Craving" I say squinting at the big sign.

"Oh! I know where that is! Stay put! Im coming!" He says excitedly before hanging up as I shiver and sit down on the sidewalk playing piano tiles on my phone.

Ten minutes later, I heard tires screeching before I looked up as a bag was placed over my head and I felt my body being lifted befor my head hit something hard as darkness took over.

{Sebastians Pov}

"Boss?" Ivan asks coming into my fucked up office as I looked at him with a smirk.

"She cant love me" I choked out taking another sip from my seventeenth bottle of beer.

"Who boss?" he asks picking stuff up as I lean against the wall on the floor.

"My princess, my sweet innocent little princess" I say spinning the bottle before throwing it against the wall like the other smashed five.

"Boss thats what I came here to talk to you about" he says scratching the back of his neck as I look at him suspiciously.

"Well, Go on!" I snapped getting up angrily ignoring the fact that I was drunk.

"The g-girl s-sh-" I cut him off.

"What?! What about her?!" I snapped impatiently as he shakes nervously.

"S-s-shes g-gone boss" He finishes as I rush upstairs angrily.

"Boss?" Joshua asks confusedly before I shoved him out of my way to my room.

I ran in seeing her stuff gone. The bed was fixed and everything else excelt her stuff was gone and the window was open. I looked out seeing the cameras under the window being smashed as my anger rose. I walked out hearing questions from Joshua before my fist connected with his jaw, leaving him on the floor unconscious as I pulled at my hair frustratedly.

"What are your orders sir?" Ivan asks with fear as I walk out.

"Get some one to track her down and kill anyone near her within ten feet" I say before going to my training room.

I walked in taking off my clothes before pulling up a pair of basketball shorts that were in my locker I had next to my training room. I took off my shoes and socks before stepping on the mat and steading the punching bag before letting my anger go.

This was where I let my anger go, if I wasnt in the mood of killing people. Other times I trained myself here when I used to streetfight when I was younger, before I had a gang and everything.

"Boss!" Ivan shouts running into the room as I wipe the sweat off my brows.

"The girls phone has been located in one of another gangs warehouse" he finishes as I punch the punching bag angrily.

"And, this was seen on one of the traffic lights cameras" he says showing me a video.

I saw my princess being thrown into a black van by two men wearing happy face masks. They looked at the camera before putting a sign up.

"Bring us the money in two hours, if your not on time or have the money, we'll have fun with your little princess.

Signed, this person"

The sign wrote as the guy holding the sign took off his mask as my anger rose. It was the guy from Starbucks that was hugging my kitten! I thought before punching the punching bag one last time as it flew off the wall and fell flatly before I walked out getting ready to kill, and to bring back my angel.

Omfg guys!!? I just started highschool yesterday and it was so fun!?!?!? I was hanging out with this guy that I liked and he walked me home after school!!! I was so happy!!! Anyways vote and comment for more ^~^