Chapter 24: Away? Never.

{Sebastians Pov}

"What are your orders sir?" He asks as I glare at him.

"Tell them to get out" I say shooing him away.

"Bu-" before he finished the sound of cars moving outside sounded outside of my mansion as my jaw clenched.

"They wouldnt listen boss" he says as I groan and shoo him out before he hurried out.

"Okay, listen princess" I say as she looks up at me confusedly with her innocent eyes.

"When we go through those doors, I want you to stay quiet and by my side okay, I dont want them to try anything on you okay?" I asks cupping her soft cheeks as she nods innocently.

I stared down at her plump red lips before tracing over it as I see her perfect cheeks changing into the light pink shade I love.

"Okay lets go" I say clearing my throat before placing her on the floor as her heels I forgot she had on clicked on the tile floors.

I pulled her small figure next to me securely before walking out of the kitchen with a sigh.

I opened the doors as the very familiar faces turned to me. The kings looked at me nervously before turning to my angel beneath my arms as they're filthy eyes roamed over her innocent features before I growled and their heads snapped back up at me with fear.

"Well, well, well, if it isnt my favorite cousin" The kings leader announces as I step in front of him with a bored expression.

"What do you want?" I ask glaring at him as he smirks before turning to my princess who was trying hard to hide under my arm.

"Well, I heard my big cousin was having a guest over and I just wanted to meet the innocent little thing" he says stepping near her as I pulled her back and stepped in front of him.

"No, get out!" I snapped as he chuckles.

"Oh come on! Not one taste?" he asks with a smirk as I glare at him.

"I said get out Kaden!" I snapped as he puts his hands up in defense.

"Hey! Dont get mad at me, its not my fault all the gangs that are trying to take you down are spreading rumors about using your little girlfriend right there as an option of taking you down easily" he says as my eyes widened and in a second flat my hands were gripping his throat while his men stand back in fear.

"Who knows about her?! What are they saying?!" I snapped angrily as he chokes out.

"Alot of people know! They're making up plans of kidnapping her as bait of taking down the big beast and keeping her as they're prize at the end, thats all I know!" he shouts while coughing as I shove him back.

"Tell them if they go any where near my princess, it'll be the last step they take before they're dead" I say as he coughs.

"Now get out!" I snapped as his men carry him out nervously and quickly.

I turned around as soon as the door shut seeing my princess standing there nervously as I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her small frame calming down instantly. Somehow this little innocent angel can calm me down instantly, she takes the pain away, even if its only for a few seconds. And I loved every moment of it. Just as I inhaled her sweet strawberry scent I heard a small yawn escape her lips as I pull away with a chuckle.

"Sleepy already kitten?" I ask with an arched eyebrow as she shakes her head before letting out another yawn.

"Okay, time for someones bed time" I say with a chuckle as she shakes her head again before I picked her up.

"Sebastian?" she asks leaning against my chest as I walk up the stairs.

"Yes angel?" I ask looking down at her sleepy head.

"Are those gangs going to take me away from you?" She asks letting out another sigh as my jaw clenched at the thought of her away from me.

"Never" I say kissing her forehead lightly before seeing her eyes close.

I walked into my bedroom before setting her down carefully. I slipped the heels off her feet before lifting her up slowly unzipping her dress. She sighed lightly as I layed her down with the dress unzipped before walking into the closet to look for something for her to change into. I grabbed one of my shirts before walking out and laying it next to her. I rolled her dress down carefully not trying to stare at her perfect curves that were very exposed to my sight. I had to use every muscle in my body to keep myself from taking her right now while she sleeps so innocently teasing me. I slipped my shirt over her body hurriedly before smiling at the fact that it went over her waist and past her mid thighs. She sighed again in her sleep as I chuckle and slip out of my clothes. I stayed in my calvins before carefully laying down next to her. I layed sideways watching her small figure turn around to me and curling herself into a small ball with a shiver as I smiled before pulling the blanket over us and pulling her into my arms. I heard her breath hitch before feeling her hands pull me close to her. I hesitated before letting her cuddle herself into my chest like a little kid. I smiled before kissing her forehead and falling asleep happily with my angel in my arms.

No one was going to take this moment from me. I'd fight for her any day. She was my princess. Even if I had to take down every gang in the world, I'd do it with no hesitation.

Shes mine.
And no one can do anything about it....

Vote and comment for more ;)