Chapter 27: Old friend.

{Sebastians Pov}

As soon as Sean drove off I called for Ivan.

"Yes boss?" He asks as I stare at the closing gate to my mansion.

"Follow them" I say before closing the curtains and walk to my office.

"Boss the Hiltons gang will be passing through our territory in a few minutes" Jashua announces as I open the doors and nod with a straight face.

"Get back to work" I say before closing the doors and sitting down on my chair tiredly.

I stared at the pile of worksheets to fill out for a few minutes before sighing and getting started.

After what felt like years, well three hours to be exact, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I answer without looking up before hearing my office doors creak open.

I continued signing the papers till I heard the sounds of heels clicking on my tile floors. Before I even managed to look up a pair of hands slammed on my desk in front of me.

"Hey baby" The voice I hated announced as I sigh and look up.

"Whats wrong? I thought you were happy to see me, I mean you were the other nights" She says with a smirk as I roll my eyes.

"What do you want Victoria?" I ask crossing my arms as she leans forwards on my desk while her melons were nearly popping out of her tight short dress.

"You" She says before launching herself at me as I move and shove her off.

"Stop! Get out!" I snapped angrily as she smirks and runs towards the door locking it.

"No Baby, see I always get what I want" She say stalking towards me as I roll my eyes.

"Come on babe, dont you remember the fun we had before?" she says rubbing her hands down my chest as I push her away.

"We're done Victoria!" I snapped gripping her wrist as her smirk turned to a frown.

"You think that little whore is better then me?" She asks pulling her wrist away angrily as I glare at her.

"She cant do shit! Ok! Your mine Sebastian! Not hers! That little bitch means nothing to you! Shes just a kid, you need a real woman to take care of you baby" She says as her voice lowers and I feel her hand cup my member.

"Stop!" I snapped before she pulled me onto her roughly sticking her tongue down her throat as her hand slips into my pants.

"I know you still want this Daddy" She moans pumping my member as I try not to react to her action.

"Stop" I mumble as she pushes me against the wall before falling on her knees and dragging my pants along with it.

"Vi-" I stopped when she took my member into her mouth.

"You like that baby?" She asks pumping it fast as my eyes shut tightly.

She took my member all the way as I grunted watching her bob her head. My hand flew towards her hair as she worked a spell on me. My body turned against me when I managed to cum in her mouth.

She stood up and dropped her dress off easily before I pinned her to the wall and she smirked. She kissed me roughly as I slid into her tight walls letting my anger go through her.

The only things I heard were our panting and moans before she climaxed and pulled out making sure to let go in her mouth again.

"I told you , your mine baby" She says kissing me as I grunt and let her rub herself against my body.

"Your so se-" before she can finish the doors to my office bursted open as my head snapped towards the doors.

"Oh!" Sean shouts before seeing my little princess standing next to him with a shocked face.

"Dont look kitten!" Sean shouts covering her eyes before I threw Victoria off me and grabbed my clothes.

"Kitten!" Sean shouts as I turn to see him running after my princess while guilt flushed over me.

"Babe where yo-" before Victoria finished I threw her dress at her and dragged her out of the mansion.

"Never come back! If you do I'll make sure to have you shot where you stand!" I snapped as her eyes widened and I slammed the doors close in her face.

I ran upstairs seeing Sean banging on my bedroom door.

"Kitten open up, I know my dumbass brother is stupid but it doesnt mean the world is ending, I mean Im still single" Sean says as I glare at him and he chuckles slightly.

"You jackass!" Sean snaps punching my arm as I glare at him.

"How the fuck you gonna fuck some whore in front of the girl you promised to take on a date tonight huh?!?!!" Sean snaps as I groan.

"I didnt know what went over me!" I snapped pulling at my hair as he bangs on the door.

"Come on kitten! I just wanna talk" he says before I hear the lock turn as I get ready to engulf my princess in my arms.

"Princess I-" before I finished the door creaked open.

"Only Sean can come in" Her angelic voice says with a sniffle as my heart aches.

"Ok! See ya later home boy!" Sean says before chucking as I roll my eyes.

I never should of had sex with Victoria! Espicially since the little princess Im so in love with just caught me in the action!!!! Fuck! If only Vicotoria wasnt an old friend...

Vote and comment for what happened ^~^