Chapter 17: Scorpions.

{Sebastians Pov}

"Where the fuck is she?!" I snapped through my phone while pulling at my hair.

"Mr.Black we havent found sight of her yet" the camera man from the traffic cams replies fearfully as I groan and hang up the phone frustratingly.

"Ivan!" I shouted before he burst through the door.

"We've sent a party out now, they're still looking boss" he says as I noticed his hair was messed up and his suit was loose.

"Get me more people to fucken look over the whole world! Whatever they do! Find her now!" I shout punching a hole through another wall as he nods and runs out.

Its been five hours since I've seen my kitten and it was killing me. Knowing shes not by my side, and espicially alone with some guy made me even more angry. And in those five hours I've managed to not only kill alot of people, but break every last thing in my office leaving holes on each wall in the room.

I thought letting her go was going to be easy, but its not! Without her within reach makes me feel weak and angry inside. I needed her! I needed to see her innocent little face looking at me so innocently. The feeling of her being without me is like having your heart being ripped out of your chest by hand painfully slowly over and over again. I couldnt last without her and I knew it! Shes the only thing I need! She may be an angel, but shes MY angel!!

Im the only one who could touch her, taste her, look at her, smell her, and my personal favorite, claim her.

"Boss we've got a lead!" Ivan shouts happily running into the office as my head perked up with excitement.

He smiled at me before I heard shouting from behind him. I turned to see the guy that left with my princess as my blood boiled. In a heartbeat I was beating the shit out of him while my men try to pry me off him. It took thirteen of my men to hold me back, but they managed.

"Where is she?!" I snapped as he spits out blood.

"Why dont you ask your men that got her?!" He snapped back as I look at him confused.

"My men? You Jackass! I never sent my men to go get her! I never knew where she was!" I snapped punching him in the gut as he groans.

"Dont fucking lie! The two guys in black came and took her when I was talking to her!" he shouted back as my eyes widened.

"What did these men in black look like?" I ask suspiciously as he thinks it over.

"Really tall, steroids, one was bald and the other one was blond, they both had scorpion tattoos on their left hand" he says as my jaw clenched.

"Scorpions!" I snapped before punching the guy in the face.

"Take him to one of the cells, Im not done with him yet!" I snapped before they pulled him away and I walk out of my office.

"Be ready in three!" I announced as my men nod and strap up.

"Where we headed?" My driver asks as I reload my pistols.

"Scorpions gang" I say as my jaw clenches.

"Okay" he says before walking out to start the car.

"Lets go!" I shout walking out as my men piled into the SUV's.

Im coming princess.....

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Stop!" I shrieked as Yahir tickles my side even more.

"No! You have to say Im the cutest guy you've ever met first!" He says laughing on top of me as I try to breathe for air.

"Ok! I'll say it stop!" I shouted as he stops and I noticed I was laying on the floor with him on top of me.

"If I say it will you get off me?" I ask calming myself down as he chuckles showing his cute dimples.

"Okay! Your the cutest guy I've ever met" I say with a sigh as he chuckles and kisses my cheek before getting off me.

"Your so cute when you blush princess" he says pulling me up as i blush even more.

"You do know your cute right?" he asks cupping my cheek as I blush even more now making my face feel like a freaking hot teapot.

I look up seeing his mesmerizing green eyes staring into mine before looking down at my lips. My breath hitched when his lips was grazing over mi-

"Boss!" A voice shouted as the doors flew open.

"What?!" Yahir groans before turning to see Mathew out of breath.

"The Skullz are here!" he shouted as my eyes grew wide before hiding behind Yahir.

"What exactly are they here for?" Yahir asks holding my shaking hand tightly.

Mathew didnt answer as his eyes moved towards me. Yahir's grip tightened around my hand as I gasp.

"Please dont let them take me!" I scream holding onto Yahirs body as he continues to stare at Mathew thoughtfully.

"Tell them I want nothing but to talk, if they do any harm to anyone during, before, or after..." he trails along looking down at me.

"Kill them" he says towards Mathew still looking at me.

Mathew hurried along as Yahir pulls me behind his desk. He sat down before pulling me onto his lap as I hold onto his arm for dear life.

"Hes not gonna take you away from me princess, I promise" he says wrapping his arms around my waist as I calm down.

My nerves flew back up quickly when the doors flew open with a bang and a, mad wasnt even the word to descrive what Sebastian looked like. If looks could kill, Yahir would be a bajallion feet under.

"Let go of her!" He shouts lunging towards Yahir as I scream in fear.

Oh my fucking gosh!!! Vote and comment for more :)