Chapter 35: Meeting Everyone.

{Seans Pov}

*beep*
.
.
.
*beep*
.
.
.
*beep*

I groaned hearing the annoying beep over and over. What the fuck is that!?
*beep*
.
.
.
*beep*
Stop!
*beep*
.
.
.
Stop! I snapped angrily in my head before I forced my eyes open to turn the beeping off.

My eyes widened when I saw that I was in a hospital room. Not only that but something was holding onto my hands. I looked down seeing the most perfect sight I can ever wake up to. My kitten was sleeping on the chair next to my hospital bed holding onto my hand while resting her perfect little head on my lap while my little angel was laying under her arm holding my other hand sleepily. I looked around the room seeing a bunch of balloons and gifts probably from my parents. Since, they were knocked out on the other side of the room snoring.

I moved my hand out of Sadies small hand before kissing it and laying it next to her head. I slowly smoothed my kittens hair down before kissing her hand that was still holding onto mine. She stirred as I smirked. I tapped her hand before slowly creeping it up her arm as she moved. When my hand neared her upper arm she bolted up as I chuckled.

She rubbed her eyes before looking at her arm. She slowly looked up her arm seeing me holding it as she blushed.

"Sorry for waking you kitten" I say in my deep croaky voice as she smiled.

"Are you okay?" She asks concernedly​ as I kiss her hand and nod while she stays still with her face turning red.

"Im fine, are you?" I ask soothing her arm as she nods while keeping her eyes on my hand.

Before another word was said the door banged open as I see a red hair chick runs inside looking for something. Her eyes landed on my kitten before she ran towards her with a smile.

"Jezzabelle!!!" she shouts as my kitten jumps up and hug the red head I didn't even know.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?! The twins told me what happened! Ooooohhhhh! I told that dumbass Sebastian that if he hurts you oooohhh!!!" The red head says tightening her fists while pacing around the room as I chuckle.

"Who the fuck is that?" She asks pointing at me as my kitten looked at me.

"This is Sean, Sebastian's older brother" She answers as the red heads eyes widened.

"What the fuck? You didn't tell me he had a hot brother!" She whispered loudly as I chuckled.

"That's because my brother was hiding her from me but I managed to take her back" I say with a wink towards my kitten as she blushed.

"Whoah! You two have a thing?" She asks as my kitten was about to reply before I answered for her.

"Yes, but I never got to ask her when she wanted to make it official" I say with a smile before the door was banged open.

"Oh my princess is awake" A guy with black hair and blue eyes says walking into the room before I pulled my kitten onto my lap.

"Mine!" I snapped as everyone's eyes widened at my actions.

"Ok, lets all calm down now" Another person says walking into the room as my kitten moved out of my arms in a flash.

"Daddy!" She screams as I watch her small figure wrap herself around an elderly man.

"Im guessing your the beasts brother right?" A blonde guy says walking in with another guy that looked exactly like him.

"Who?" I ask confused as my kitten turns to me.

"Sean, this is Logan and Luis" she says as they nod looking at me with a bored expressions.

"Im Linda" The red head says with a smile as the twins roll their eyes.

"Im Jezzabelles dad" The elderly man says putting his arm around my kitten as she smiles up at him.

"And im Yahir" The black haired guy says while stuffing his face with gummy bears.

"Who exactly are you guys?" I ask confused as my kittens eyes widened.

"Oh! I forgot! Sean these are my friends" She says before putting her arm around Linda as she hugs my kitten.

"And uh Im her boyfriend" Yahir says pulling my kitten into his arms.

"Mine!" Not only did I snap that but so did the other two idiots.

"No!" We all snapped including Yahir.

"Shes mine!" We all snapped before Linda groaned loudly.

"My best friends not a fucking toy you can just claim you dumb fucks!" She snapped before pulling my scared kitten under her arm.

"I suggest you four calm all your asses before deciding to claim my best friend! Ugh! I swear Im gonna turn lesbian if you don't stop making guys turn into their hunter instincts for you belle" She says to my kitten before walking towards the doors.

"Now if y'all's don't mine me and my best friend are going to the hospital cafeteria now, alone!" Linda shouted as we all stopped from moving towards them.

"Bye" She says with a wave before slamming the doors close.

"Shes mine" Yahir murmurs before we all shout at each other again.

"Shut up!" My kittens dad shouts as we all glare at each other.

"My daughter doesn't belong to any of you idiots! Shes not even old enough to be a legal adult and you guys think you can just own her without my consent!" He snaps pulling at his hair as we all calm down.

"Now, I suggest you all cool down or none of you guys are going anywhere near my daughter anymore, am i clear?" He asks as we all stay quiet.

"Am i clear?!" He shouted angrily.

"Yes!" We all replied as he straightens his tie.

"Now, instead of fighting over my daughter, how about we actually work on protecting her from that monster that wants her?" he asks as we all nod.

Sorry for updating slow, I have a lot of drama and bullshit happening in my life right now but I will always try my hardest to update for you guys 💜 Vote and comment for more 💝