Chapter 43: First date :) .

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Yes!" I shout happily beating Sebastian at like the 100th time.

"Thats not fair!" he snaps as I giggle.

"You say that every time I beat you" I say laughing at him as he turns to me with a smirk as I stopped laughing.

"What are yo-" before I can finish my sentence Sebastian threw me over his shoulder as I gasp.

"Put me down!" I shouted as he ran around the room carrying me.

"Not until you admit that you cheated" he says slapping my butt as I shriek.

"But I didnt" I say with a giggle before he put me down on the bed.

"How bout we talk this over dinner?" he asks with a smirk as I noticed his arms were still around my waist.

"its already dinner time?" I ask as he chuckles.

"Whats your favorite food in the whole wide world?" he asks playfully as I think it over.

"pizza!" I shout happily as he laughs.

"I thought you would like to go to restaurant with me for dinner?" he asks with a perked eyebrow as I shake my head.

"Eww! no! Restaurants for rich people, not for me" I say with a shiver as he chuckles.

"But arent you rich kitten?" he asks as my eyes widened.

"Ohhhh!" I exclaimed as he laughs.

"I may be rich, but I dont really like the whole rich people stuff" I say with a shrug.

"What rich people stuff?" he asks with a laugh.

"You know like...sipping tea, and buying famous clothes, and eating at fancy restaurant. like who does that?" I ask rolling my eyes as he chuckles.

"If you were to go on a date, where would you want to go?" he asks as I think about it.

"Mcdonalds is pretty good" I say with a smile as he laughs.

"Out of all places, you choose that?" he asks as I nod with a smile.

"yep! I like the playground and I looooove big macs" I say with a smile.

"Oh so you like big macs huh?" he asks with a smirk as I look up at him confusedly.

"oh never mind" he says with a chuckle as I still look at him confused.

"I forgot how innocent you were" he says kissing my forehead as I blushed.

"besides that, how bout you get your little self ready and meet me downstairs so I can take you on your dream date?" he asks as I gasp.

"A date? with you?" I ask as he chuckles.

"Well who else am I gonna take?" he asks as I jump up and down in his arms.

"yay! my first date!" I shout excitingly as he laughs.

"I got some of my men to buy clothes that'll fit you put into my closet over" he says as I turned to the walk in closet.

"And some of your make up stuff, lady thingies are in the bathroom" he says confusedly as I laugh before kissing his cheek as he looks at me as surprised as he was.

"okay well uh you get yourself ready, and I'll wait for you downstairs at the front door" he says kissing my cheek and walking out of the room and I sigh like hannah montana did in that one episode when she kissed jake.

I ran into the bathroom checking to see how messed up I looked as I groaned and took a quick shower before running into the closet and looking for a nice outfit.

After digging forever, I found a pair of black and grey faded jeans with cute cuts on the legs. I also threw on a cute black crop top that said love in big grey glittery letters across. I slipped those one after putting on my undergarment and slipped on a pair of black and white converse. I went inside the bathroom and fixed my hair to its nice wavy style down my back before applying mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. After all that hard work, I sprayed perfume on before deciding to walk down the long staircase that led to the front door as I noticed alot of Sebastians men were standing in front of the doorway with suits and roses as I looked at them confusedly.

As soon as I got off the last stair they immediately made a path from me to the door like I was getting married or something..jeez, talk about awkward and confusing.

Everytime I walked past two guys they handed me roses as I felt myself blushing. After, like a bajillion roses were given to me I made it out of the mansian as I gasped.

In front of me was Sebastian standing in front of a black limousine. He was wearing his regular black and white suit, but he was holding a box and a rose? but as I got closer to him it was a red rose....it was different colored from the rest I was holding. It was white. The rose that his men gave me were black.

"You see what I did there?" he asks as I look at him confusedly.

"See, these black roses represent the world and everything in it" he says taking them from me and handing me the white one.

"And that white rose, represents you" he says as I look back and forth from him and the white rose in my hand.

"I still dont get it" I say as he chuckles before taking the white rose.

"The world and everything in it mean nothing to me like the color black that is typically associated with the unknown or negative" he says as I nod.

He places the white rose with the black roses as I look at it confused.

"The color white is associated with light, goodness, and innocence" he says as I nod.

"The white rose is the only rose thats different from the rest because thats what you are to me" he says as I feel my face get heated up.

"Your the rose that I care about in this miserable world. And your all mine" he says handing me the roses as I feel as if Im red as a tomato.

"Now other then all that" he says with a chuckle before opening the door.

"We have a date to attend to" he says as I sit inside before he sit next to me and closes the door.

"Oh! I got you this to" he says handing me a vase with water as I giggle and put all of the roses inside it.

"Wouldnt want you to carry them around" he says with a smile as I smile back.

"You know what" I say placing my hand on his as he immediately looked at our hands.

"Your not as bad as people make you out to be Mr.Black" I say with a smile as a big grin grew on his face.

"Im glad that I chose to show you, this side of me princess" he says cupping my cheek as my breath hitched.

"I love you" he says as I froze.

Vote and comment for more guys :) Oh! and dont worry I will be writing about whats happening with the other people after this guys hold tight ;)