Chapter 5: Mine.

{Jezzabelles Pov}

"Yes!!!!" Linda screams as we beat the boys again at basketball.

We were all playing nba 2k20.Me and Linda were on the bulls team while Luis and Logan were on the Cavaliers.

"Ha! We won again!" Linda screams as the guys groan.

Just as we were laughing there was a knock at the door to the gameroom. And since we were here by ourselves without my dad and protection, we all looked at each other confused.

"Who the heck is that?" Linda whispers as I shrug.

I walked over to the door and opened but when the door opened darkness took over as I felt my body go completely to sleep before hearing my friends screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes perked open when I felt a bump shake me. I was about to sit up when I noticed I was in a car, not only that but my hands were cuffed behind me and my legs were tied. There was a rag in my mouth as I tried to get up. When I slid myself to the window of the car while laying down. I pushed my back against it so I was sitting up against the window seat. I looked around seeing two men sitting in front of the car wearing masks as I shook with fear. Where was I? Who are they? Wheres my father?

My thoughts were interrupted when the car came to a stop and I looked forwards to see a humongous black gate that had a black skull between the opening. The man in the drivers seat opened his window and reached out to something as I hear beeping like he was pushing buttons. Then all of a sudden the gates opened as my eyes widened. 

I looked forward seeing a humongous white mansion. My eyes widened at how big it was. It was probably three times the size of my fathers mansion. The thing looked like it could fit everyone in america. There was a water fountain in the front of the mansion as the car I was in drove around it to the front. A bunch of men with suits on were standing in front of the mansion with guns. I gasped when the car came to a stop and the guys walked out. Just then I layed down thinking they forgot about me when the car door opened and I screamed well with a gag in my mouth it sounded like a muffled shriek.

"Shes awake" A man says as I looked up at the man in front of me wearing a black tux even though it barely covered his tatted hands and neck.

He even had a tattoo on his face who the heck are these people. He had dark brown hair and a scar on his left cheek. He reached out to me as I flinched.

He chuckled before grabbing my tied feet with one hand and dragging me towards him as if I was a piece of paper. Damn this dude was strong. He lifted me over his shoulder as I grunt angrily. I tried squirming out of his grip but that only made him tighten his hands around my legs.

I felt like a rag doll as he carried me up a flight of stairs. I looked back to see men staring at us as my face turned red. The man carrying me walked through the doors of the mansion as I try everything to even try to get out of his strong grip, but he didnt budge.

"Dont worry princess we're almost there" He says with a dark chuckle as I give out a terrified muffled scream.

He walked through a long hallway before coming to stop as I still squirm in his hold. I heard a knock before a deep voice answered clearing my thoughts.

"Come in" the deep scary voice says as I shudder in fear of my death coming soon.

There was a sound of doors creaking open before I was being hauled into a room. I squirmed as I looked around seeing a office surrounding. There was a book shelf on one side of the room while there was a big painting of a skull on the other. The man carrying me stopped in front of a chair behind him before putting me down. I squirmed as he sat me down in front of a humongous desk. I stared at the large figure facing the other way of the large desk. There was a y'all built man in a suit standing on the other side of the desk looking out the humongous windows on the opposite side of where I was sitting. I was terrified to see whoever this person was for some reason. What if its a scary man that wants to kill me because of my father?! What if it was a old man that wanted to rape me?! What if it was devil himself?! Im to young to- before I finished yelling at myself a familiar voice cut me off.

"Hello kitten" The voice of Sebastian Black echoed through my mind as my body shook with fear.

He turned around as my eyes grew wide at the sight of Sebastian Black standing in front of me with a smirk on his face. His dark brown eyes staring intensely into my light brown ones as I sat there trying not to shit myself.

He walked towards me as I shook my head trying to get away from him. I held my legs close to my chest closing my eyes before I felt a hand move a piece of my hair off of my forehead. I looked up seeing Sebastian crouching down in front of me reaching out to my face. He took the gag out of ny mouth as my mouth opened but nothing came out. He stared at my lips as I felt myself blushing like a little hormonal teenager. He took a key out and uncuffed my hands before untying the rope on my legs. I shuddered as I felt his cold touch on my legs. He looked up at my wrists as anger was shown on his face. He stood up before stomping outside as I stared at the opened door confused.

Vote and comment for more ;)