Chapter 40: Miss me princess?.

{Jezzabelles Pov} 

"Wooooh!" Dean shouted as we drove along the empty road.

Somehow Dean managed to have a topless Bugatti. And after finding that out, we ended up driving really fast in the middle of a empty road. With me sitting on top of the seat. God, I've never felt better. 

"Enjoying the breeze lil sis?" Dean asks as I smile widely.

"I never knew how fun driving with no rules was really fun" I say putting my hands up crazily as Dean chuckles.

"You've never had fun before huh daddys girl?" He asks as I put my hands down and blushed.

"You know what? Since Im your big bro and your supposed to listen to me, How bout we get a little crazy tonight huh? You know, bring out the crazy side of daddys princess?" He asks with a smirk as my eyes widened and I shook my head.

"Daddy says Im not sup-" before I finished he cut me off by stopping the car rather quickly.

"Im sorry did I hear my little sister disobey my orders?"He asks turning to me as I shake my head nervously.

"Im probably the only blood relative other then your dad and you dont wanna disappoint me on the first time we meet do you?" He asks with a hand on my shoulder as I shake my head.

"Good, now sit back and lemme make this the night your never going to forget" He says ruffling my hair up as I giggle and watch him continue driving along the road.

It wasn't long till we ended up at some random club Dean said he goes to all the time. The sign said 21 and over, but Dean knew the security guard and he got me in. I've never been in a club since my dad said I can be killed when I step foot in one. 

Dean lead me to through crowded area of people before we found a small bar. I sat on a stool next to him as the bartender made his way over. 

"Dean? Im guessing the regular right?" The guy asks with a British accent as Dean chuckles before the guy turned to me with a smile.

"And who's this beauty? Your messing with innocent ones now?" He asks turning to Dean.

"No dumbass , shes my sister" Dean says as the guys eyes widened.

"Your telling me, this angel is related to the one and only Satan?" The guy asks licking his lips while looking me up and down.

"Shut the fuck up! And stop checking her out or I swear to god I'll chop your small balls off, Tyler" Dean snaps glaring at the guy as the guy puts his hands up in defense and walks away with a wink towards me.

"Did you want something to drink?" Dean asks turning to me as I shook my head.

"Have you ever drank before?" He asks amusingly as I shook my head.

"Well tonights gonna be your special night" He says with a chuckle before turning to the bar.

"Yo! Jasmine! Come hea!" He shouted before a girl with tattoos and red hair came up to us with a nod.

"Wassup" She says as Dean looked towards me with a smirk.

"Serve me up six of the black aftershock" He says as the lady turned to me with wide eyes.

"First time?" She asks me as I nod and she turned back to Dean with a nod.

She took six small glass cups as I looked at her in amazement when she brought out three bottles and another thing that looked like a coffee mug that people keep warm in. She put ice in it before pouring the three bottles in it and slid a lid on. She shook it so easily as I watched in amusement. After shaking, she poured some in the six glass cups as I was about to grab it Dean grabbed my hand with a chuckle. 

"Shes not done" He says as I blush.

She took a lighter out as I looked at her confusedly. She put the lighter in the glass cups as I gasped when the drink lit up in flames. The drink was on the bottom while the flames were still there. 

"Finished" She says pushing the glasses towards us as I just stared at them confusedly.

"Okay little one, this is the part where me as a older bro, The first time I get to teach you something cool" He says lifting a glass up as I look at him eagerly.

"First, when you drink this thing, you pour, stir in your mouth for 10 seconds before swallowing it and open your mouth again okay?" He asks as I look at him confusedly.

"Ok, you watch, and copy" He says before tilting his back and pouring all of the drink inside his mouth.

He looked at me as I noticed he looked like those commercials of people using mouthwash. He did for exactly ten seconds before swalling it and opening his mouth just like he said as I giggle and clap my hands. 

"Now this may sting your throat for a bit , but afterwards you'll get used to it cupcake" He says handing me a glass and watching me intensely.

I looked at it nervously before tilting my head and pouring all of it in my mouth as I almost choked before Dean pulled me forward as I closed my mouth and stirred the way he did as he put his fingers up counting while I focused on the drink. He nodded as I swallowed the drink and opened my mouth with a burp and he bursted out laughing. 

"I guess thats another way to do it" He says laughing as I giggle.

He was right, the drink stinged my throat a bit, but after downing the other two it felt better. My head was spinning, and my vision blurred as I turned to see Dean almost falling off the stool while laughing crazily. 

"Wanna dance princess?" He asks turning to me with a smirk as I was about to say no he dragged me along to the middle of the sweaty bodies dancing and other physical things.

He danced around me as I felt light headed. My breathing quickened as I listened to the music that was on. I smiled when I heard Sean Paul and Beyonce on. It was a throwback song, and I loved it. I swayed to the song as Dean chuckles while pulling me into his arms as I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. Out of no where I was spun around and holding hands with Dean while dancing to Baby boy by Beyonce and Sean Paul. 

Dean ended up letting go as I danced on my own and he found a girl to dance with. I danced crazily by myself only focusing on myself before I noticed a crowd of guys surrounding me as I had a strange feeling to dance with them. So I did. I ended up letting the blonde haired one that wrapped his arms around me dance with me. My back was against his chest as he moved his hips the way I swayed mine to the beat. I was literally letting loose and acting strangely. I've never danced like this with a random guy before. Its like my body had its own mind. In my mind, I was thinking about how mad my father would be if  he saw me, and my body was thinking about impure thoughts with the strong, good looking guy dancing behind me. My mind fuzzed when the guy started kissing along my neck as I felt his hands wander over my curves and down my back. He spun me around as I looked up at his blue eyes that a person can get lost in. He smirked as I blushed at how close we were . Just as he leaned closer he was pulled away from me as I gasped. He was dragged by two men wearing black as I felt a pair of really strong arms wrap around my waist from behind. 

"miss me princess?" A deep voice asks as I froze.

Vote and comment for more guys :)