Chapter 8: Decisions.

{Sebastians Pov}

I locked my princess into the safe room before running back upstairs. I couldnt believe her idiot of a father was attacking me! Hes wishing for death!

"Boss!" Ivan shouts with a nod before we break down the living room door and shoot the other men.

"Theres more downstairs, lets go" Ivan says as I nod and we run downstairs as gunshots were heard, bodies everywhere, and alot of damaging in my mansian.

We shot our way through the kitchen before shooting through the gameroom, theater room, and the hall that leads to the front door.

Just as we were about to open the front doors we heard footsteps from the hall. Me, Ivan, Joshua, and the rest of my men pointed our guns to the hallways as the Vipors men rushed in a big group. But what I noticed was the guy in the middle holding my princess!!

"Take your hands off her!" I snapped as my men cocked their guns.

But the guy stood his ground, even though he looked nervous, he was literally willing to kill himself for my princess!

"Princess! Come here!" I say sternly as she keeps her head in the crook of the guys neck as my anger is itching to go over there and rip his arms off her.

"Well, Well, Well, look who has the ball here now?" A voice says walking into my mansian as my men point to my princess father walking with a smirk.

He walked to the man holding her before patting his back with a smile.

"See, Sebastian. Why would my daughter want to go to you? If she has someone like Hugh who could take care of her?" He asks as I clench my jaw.

"Give her to me!" I snapped gritting my teeth as he glares at me.

"No! Shes my daughter! I forbid you from going anywhere near her!" He shouts as I cock my gun at him.

"Stop!" An angelic voice shouts as I see my angel run in front of her father who looks just as shocked as I was.

"Please, dont shoot him! Please!" She pleaded with tears as my heart ached.

"Im not gonna shoot your father, dont cry" I say with a sigh putting my gun down and walking closer before their men stood in front of me with guns.

"Sebastian" She says as my heart beat faster at how lovely my name rolled off the tip of her tongue.

"Can you let my daddy go please?" She asks as I stare into her watery brown eyes as I wanted so badly to bring her into my arms and take away her pain.

"Of course princess, but theres just one thing I want in return" I say straightening myself up as her father glares at me.

"Anything!" She sobbed as I smirked,

"Anything kitten?" I asked as she looked at me in shock.

"I will let your father live, if you are to stay with me. As mine" I say darkly as her little innocent face looks stunned and scared.

"Never!" Her father shouts pulling her behind him as I shrug.

"Okay then death it is" I turn around with a shrug as my men surround them in every exit.

"Wait! Stop!" Her voice shouts as my ears take in her beautiful voice.

"I'll do it!" She shouts as I turn around with a smirk.

"No! Jezzabelle!" Her father snaps as she pulls away from him.

"I cant let you get killed, daddy" She says hugging him as I clear my throat.

She kisses his cheek before turning to the other guy who was staring intensly at her. It would take an idiot to know he had feelings for her, and my fists tightened when he pulled her into his filthy arms.

"Enough! Come here kitten" I say glaring at the guy as she pulls away scared and walks towards me with her head down.

I smiled before engulfing her small figure into my arms. Her scent was so fullfilling to my nose. She smelled of strawberries and now they are my favorite fruits.

"If you hurt my daughter Sebastian I swear to g-" before he finished I cut him off.

"God? Your god cant do shit to me! Hell I am god! Now, Ivan kindly escort these unwanted guest out of my home" I say as they glare at me before being pushed out of my mansion.

"Sebastian" A voice whispers as I turn to my princess who was crying in my chest.

"Yes angel?" I ask wiping her tears as she hiccups.

"Before you take me, can I say goodbye to my friends and grab some stuff back at the hotel?" She asks as I nod and kiss her wet cheek.

"Anything for you princess" I say before lifting her up onto my waist like before as she cuddles her face into the crook of my neck while her legs dangle at the sides of my waist.

"Boss! Where are we going?" My driver Alex asks as I sat in the back of my black SUV with my innocent little kitten laying in my lap.

"Follow the men who were just here recently" I say before he nods and ee drove along while I rock my princess slowly as her breath fanned over my neck sending goosebumps down my spine.

It took about twenty minutes before my men parked in front of one of the five star hotels one of my company owned. I walked into it as people moved out of the way. I walked into the elevator with my men before letting my princess push the button to the suite at the top of the hotel.

As soon as the door dinged her fathers men moved out of the way with glares and confusion before I let my angel down. She smiled before opening the door as the girl from the mall jumped into her arms.

"Oh my gosh Jezzabelle!? Where the fuck were you!? Did they rape you? Did they tortu-" the red haired girl asks before stopping and turned to me with confusion and anger.

"You! You jackass! How dare you take ny bestfriend you m-" before she finished she stopped when Ivan pointed his pistol to her forehead.

"Sebastian!" my princess groans as I shrug and push Ivan back.

"Belly!" Voices shout before my kitten was pulled into arms of two blonde guys who were shirtless as I growl and pull her away.

"Mine!" I snapped as they looked at me angrily before their glares turned into fear and they backed away with their hands up defenseless​ly.

"Im gonna go get my stuff wait here" My princess says kissing my cheek as I soften at her touch before watching her small figure run towarda the hallway.

"Wait! Hold the fuck up! Your with my bestfriend?!" The red haired shouts as the blondes try to pull her back.

"No! Listen big fella you may be the world baddest gang leader or what ever but shes still my bestfriend and you hurt her, your small dick and your tiny balls will be the next thing for dinner!" She snaps as Ivan and my men chuckle at her outburst.

"Jerks!" She snapped flipping us off before running off to where my princess went.

Vote and comment for more :)