Chapter 44: Search and falling in love?.

{Lindas Pov} 

"What do you mean you lost her?!" Jezzabelles dad shouts gripping Deans neck as his mom tries to pull him off. 

"I was drunk" he chokes out before he earns a punch across his jaw as his mom lets out a scream.

"Ben stop! please!" She shouts as the guys ran into the check in room to pull of a very angry Ben.

"Whats happening?" Sean asks turning to me.

"Hes yelling at that dumbass, because he took my bestfriend to some fricken club and now he cant fuckin find her" I say frustratedly before I noticed Sean wasnt in front of me anymore but was landing punches at Dean instead.

"You fuckin let him take her again!" He snapped as my brothers tried to pry him and Ben off.

"Stop! Instead of fighting each other, how bout you guys work out about where she is?" The lady asks as the guys glared at Dean before nodding.

We sat down around the couches while Deans mom tend her sons messed up face. 

"Where would your brother take her?" Ben asks as Sean wipes his knuckles.

"He cant take her back to hs mansian, because of what happened last time..." he trails off while he looks like hes in deep thought.

"Hes either on the run, or hes hiding her in one of his other mansians" He says as logan scoffs.

"Wonder how long thats gonna take to search ALL of them" He says as Sean glares at him.

"I dont care how long it takes! If my daughters not found soon I wont hesitate to kill any of you" Ben says before storming out of the room as we all turned to Sean.

"What are the closest places he would go to from here?" Yahir asks as Sean thinks it over.

"I need a map to remember exactly where he pinpoints his hideouts" Sean says as Deans mom grabs one from the back.

"This is the biggest one we got" She says laying out a really big map of all the cities near us.

"If I were him......I would hide her out either here, here, or....here" He says pointing at three different places as Yahir nods and dials on his phone.

"Mathew, load up the guys and meet me outside" he says before hanging up as we all walked out of the office to see Yahirs men piling into SUVs and trucks.

"Alright, Logan you go with Sean, and I'll go with Luis" Yahir says as Sean glares at Logan before they got into his range rover.

"Linda you stay here with Ben, Dean, and his mom okay" Luis says as I nod and he gives me a small hug before following Yahir to his SUV.

"Linda can you pass me a ice pack please?" Deans mom asks as I nod and go to the back to grab an ice pack.

"Can you keep it still on his head while I go try to cool down Ben?" She asks as I nod before she gestured me to replace her spot on the couch where Dean was holding his head.

I sat down next to him as she placed his head on my lap and I almost forgot about what I was supposed to do. He hissed when I slowly placed the ice pack on his head as I was really nervous for some reason. I mean it wasnt the first time I've been this close to a guy. I took in his nice looking feature before a voice cut me off. 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" he says with his eyes closed as I jumped a little and he groaned as I gasp.

"Im sorry" I say with a little laugh as he chuckles.

"Its aight, whats your name?" he asks looking up at me as I got lost into his nice hazel eyes.

"hello?" he asks as I snapped out of it.

"Linda" I say as he smiles and my heart almost flew out of my chest.

"Thats a pretty name, for a pretty lady" he says with a wink as my breath hitched before I try to play along.

"I get that alot" I say with a shrug as he chuckles while sitting up while holding the ice pack.

"Oh really?" he asks scooting close to me as I smirk and nod.

"And why exactly are you between all of this gang stuff?" He asks putting his arm behind me on the couch as I gulp nervously.

"Your sisters my bestfriend" I say as he nods.

"If she told me she had a hot friend I would've dressed myself up better then how I look now" he says pointing at his bruised face as I giggle.

"and if she told me she had a hot brother, I would've.....stayed the same" I say with a shrug as he chuckles.

"So.....miss I dont change for a hot guy, how bout you help me to my motel room so we can get more comfortable" he says grabbing my hand as I froze.

"Alright then" I say with a smirk before helping him up while he grabs his keys and we walk out to room 1.

"Number 1, thats what I am" he says opening the door as I laugh when he stumbles inside.

"Its gonna be a long day" I say with a chuckle before closing the door and hopping into bed next to him while he turns on the tv.

"the drinks and foods in there baby" he says pointing towards the mini fridge next to the bed as I open it and grab two beers and a bag of m&ms.

"Shall we?" he asks lifting his beer as I copy him before drinking them as the movie think like a man came on. 

I guess Jezzabelles not the only one falling in love with someone.....

OK GUYS!!!!!!! 

I JUST WANTED TO SAY , I DONT REALLY LIKE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS LOL 😂😂😂 

BESIDES THAT, THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING AND READING ALL MY BORING SHIT THAT I WRITE 😂😂 JUST WANTED TO TELL YALL THAT I LOVE YALL AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS OR WATEVAS😊 

OH AND IF YALL WANT MY INFO WITH MY LIFE IS, 

I FAILED MY ENGLISH FINALS 😂 MY TEACHERS HATE ME CUZ, YES, I AM A BAD STUDENT(DONT JUDGE ME😒😂), I HAVE TO FREAKIN DO CHECKSHEETS FOR THE REST OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, AND THERES SOME GIRL THATS BEEN TALKIN SHIT BOUT ME ON THE BASKETBALL TEAM. 

DONT WORRY BOUT HER, CUZ SHE WAS MY BOYFRIENDS EX AND SHE KNOWS I CAN KICK HER ASS 😈 BUT OTHER THEN THAT IF YOU GUYS NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO OR YOU WANNA RECOMMEND ME A BOOK OR SOMETHING MY INBOX IS ALWAYS OPEN 😊 

SHOUT OUT TO SOME OF YOU GUYS THAT TOLD ME YOU LOVE MY BOOKS AND THAT MY BOOKS GIVE YOU IDEAS FOR YOUR NEW BOOK OR WHATEVER 😊😍 I LOVE READING THOSE COMMENTS AND YEAH THATS IT 😂 

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE 😊🎀