Chapter 33: uh oh.

{Seans Pov}

Words couldn't even describe what I was looking at. She was so perfect. My clothes on her perfect figure made it hard for me not to attack her right now. Her wet hair was in a messy bun and my clothes made her look like a cute little kitten. She was an angelic princess that was to innocent to know how hard her figure is making me fight against my hormones that are hard to pull back.

"Bellie!! Your here!" Sadie shouted as I tried to calm down sean jr down there.

"Hey Sadie" She says picking her up as I chuckle and watch my kitten carry Sadie to the chairs across from me.

"Here you play belle and I'll play the beast" Sadie says as my kitten giggles.

"Here's your waffle kitten" I say placing a plate of three waffle with chocolate chip in front of her with a wink.

"Thank you" She says with her pink dimpled cheeks and beautiful smile.

"There's fruits and different types of syrups you can put on it bellie" Sadie says happily handing her strawberries and chocolate syrup.

"Thank you little one" She says tapping Sadies nose as they both giggle.

"Well, Im gonna go back to work" I say looking at my watch as Sadie gestures me out and my kitten nods while taking a bite from her chocolate covered waffle.

"Bye princess" I say kissing Sadies cheek as she makes a sour face and wipes her cheek.

"I'll see you in a bit kitten" I say pulling her into my arms as she froze.

"I wont be long" I whisper into her ear as her breath hitched.

I cupped her soft cheeks before tilting her head up lightly while I kiss and suck on a spot on her neck. She let out a small whimper as I bit down on her neck making sure to leave my mark on her. I licked my mark after seeing it change color before I pulled away with a smirk as I see her face has already turned a deep shade of red.

"Goodbye my innocent little kitten" I say caressing her cheek lightly before walking away as I pulled away all the dirty thoughts in my head.

"Good Morning Princeton" I say happily walking into the office room passing by my long time bodyguard.

"I see your in a good mood boss" He says as I sit down with a wide grin.

"Yes I am Princeton, yes I am" I say with a chuckle.

"Good enough to give me a raise?" He asks with a smirk as I frowned before laughing as he chuckles.

"Your a good man, but no" I say with a straight face before clearing my throat and fixing my suit.

"Okay so how is my little brother doing?" I ask as he sits down and turns on the news.

"Well it shows that he's in San Fransisco right about now" He says with a chuckle as I chuckle.

"The famous gang leader of LA is accompanying the great city of San Fransisco right about now folks" The blonde lady announces into the microphone before the video of my frustrated little brother was rampaging the streets of San Fransisco.

"You sure are good at being sneaky sir" He says with a smirk as I nod.

"Yes I am" I say proudly before my phone rang.

I looked down at my phone to see the devil himself. I chuckled before blocking his number and looking up at a confused Princeton.

"Here, destroy this will ya" I say handing him my phone as his eyes widened.

"A-are you sure boss? This has your contacts an-" before he finished I cut him off with a laugh.

"Its alright, I already had a spare" I say taking out my other phone as he nods with a smile.

"Oh! Your brother think you only have one right?" he asks as I nod.

"Yep! The only person that knows about this phone was me and now you" I say with a smirk as he copies my action.

"Ok boss!" He says saluting me before looking confused.

"Wait? If Sebastian can track this phone, cant he track the girls?" He asks as my eyes widened.

"Oh shit!" I snapped jumping up and running out of the room with Princeton before hearing a loud scream come out from the kitchen.

"Kitten!?" I screamed out busting down the kitchen door.

"Hey daddy" Sadie says waving at me while holding her dolls as I looked around the kitchen seeing it empty.

"Wheres my kitten?!" I asked looking around frustratingly before Sadie giggled.

"Shes right there" Sadie says with a smile pointing behind me as I slowly turned around.

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

"How did you get in?" I ask angrily as he chuckles,

"You cant keep her away from me Seanie" He says with a deep chuckle as I glared at him.

"Don't hurt her" I say as he holds her unconscious body in his arms.

"Oh shes not the one that's gonna get hurt brother" he says with a smirk before I blacked out hearing a loud scream.

Vote and comment for who you think it is 😏😂 I couldn't find a guy to fit Seans description so I chose this dude 👇😂

Oh! And guess what?!!?!? His name is Sean too 😂😂😂 Ok Im gonna go now 😊 Vote and comment for more guys love yalls 💖