{121} Park Slide

"Oh, fuck! He peed again!" Mark groaned, lifting Lemon Jell-O from his baby seat.

It was a warm, spring day. The newly growing green leaves on the trees swayed with every slight breeze, and Jack had taken his yellow oversized sweater off so he could feel the air on his pale skin. They'd decided that although Lemon Jell-O Simulated a newborn baby, they'd take him to a local park 'for fresh air and exercise'.

"Umm, I didn't pack the extra onesie for him, so I guess he'll either have to wear the wet one or be nakey." Jack shrugged, attempting to re-stick the SpongeBob Band-Aid on their son's forehead.

"Oh, he can just be wet, then." 

Mark placed the doll in a baby swing and gave it a slight push, of course, starting up a fit of wails from Lemon Jell-O. He sighed, tying his long hair into the messiest of top knots, "Remember when the park was our spot and we came here like, everyday?"

It wasn't like they thought they were too old to go to the park now, it was just a matter of becoming lazier.

"Mhm!" Jack grinned, belly flopping into a nearby swing. He glanced at Mark, "No, leave your hair down. It's really pretty and you look so nice! Uh, I mean, you're over here lookin' like a mothafuckin' snack or some shit! And I want you to touch me and I want to have intercourse with you."

Mark chuckled, blushing slightly as he took out his hair tie, his wavy hair flowing perfectly past his shoulders as Jack approached him. Jack adjusted the yellow flower crown on his head and stood on the very tips of his bare toes, leaning up and kissing Mark.

The small boy giggled, grabbing Mark's hand and picking up Lemon Jell-O's carrier with the other as he dragged them toward a blue, plastic slide.

"Jack, I know you're not about to push him down that slide!" Mark laughed, sitting at the very bottom as Jack made his way to the top.

"Going down slides is fun! All babies need to slide." Jack got out his phone and positioned Lemon Jell-O at the top of the slide, "You better fucking catch him, too!" He warned, pushing the doll.

A little too quickly, Lemon Jell-O went flying down the smooth surface, rushing past Mark's arms and landing face down in the woodchips. It was an accident, really.

"Holy shit, did you get that on Snapchat?"

Jack nodded, "Unfortunately."