{103} Grandma Jack

"I'm gonna quit school and become a professional crafter." Jack announced, holding up the notebook he'd just completely bedazzled. Mark's engineering notebook to be exact.

During the few days he'd been stuck at home on his ass, he'd managed to decorate his crutches with cute animal stickers, bedazzle a notebook, knit a multicolored baby blanket, and adorably decoden a phone case.  

He felt a bit sad that Mark had a baseball game today and he nor Ronnie were able to go. It really was sad since they go to every one of Mark and Jett's baseball games, and Ronnie only didn't go because Jack couldn't.

"I wish I had the patience to knit. Knitted stuff is so cute and I wanna make things for my baby." Ronnie sighed, pulling the long sleeves of his olive green pullover sweater over his tiny hands before setting his hand on his belly. He wondered how Jack managed to get on the overall shorts he was wearing, considering they were a bit tight around his thighs.

"Me and Mark will make her some more cute ass shit! I'm excited for her to be born so I can play with her and shit. I dunno, I'll kinda get to live out my life long dream of being a grandma. I don't ever really want my own kids, I just want to skip to being a grandma and knit scarves and mittens and ask whether they ate or not."

Jack stood up on one foot and hopped to his desk to grab a new bottle of glue. It was an unfortunate sight really.

The pretty, green eyed boy laughed, watching Jack struggle as he got down on the floor and pulled a package of sugar cookies out from under the bed. Jack opened the package and gave two to Ronnie and began eating a few himself.

"Oh my god, Jack! Right before I came over here I felt Bobbles move a little bit!"

"Aww, Really?" Jack gasped with a mouth full of cookie, "I wanna feel!"

Ronnie pressed the very tip of his neon pink fingernail into the side of his belly and quickly grabbed Jack's hand and placed it on his bump. The baby wasn't exactly big enough to kick yet, but squirmed a bit.

"I think I felt something!"

Ronnie blushed, "It makes me so happy when she moves."

"I'm gonna be a good ass grandma. I really have to fart, do you mind?"

"No."

A/N: Jack is literally me. He's so funny, I love him! XD