{93} Canon Rock

His bow screeched slightly as it made contact with the strings on his violin as the orchestra finished the last measure of Canon Rock

It was only about 20 minutes into the period and Jack was already annoyed.

"Oh my god, Ronnie! I'm really about to fucking quit orchestra! And I really mean it this time." He spat, enlightening Ronnie on all the logical reasons why they should both just drop out of the school orchestra. The main reason being the blonde girl who sat directly behind them - Sarah, of course.

Jack and Sarah really have had beef with each other all year, and he really didn't understand why she thought she was so much better at playing the violin than him because she sat in the back row.

"At least You weren't the only one who played the wrong note at the end. It's okay, Jack. Nobody noticed. I messed up, too." Ronnie half smiled, trying to make Jack feel better.

"I noticed." A familiar obnoxious voice said from behind them.

"Oh my god," Jack stood up and turned to face the girl, "Mind your business!"

She looked offended for a second, moving her head slightly and firing back with, "You keep messing up the notes! It is my business because I mess up when you do."

That was the last straw for Jack. in one swift movement, he handed his own violin to Ronnie and lunged at Sarah's. He grabbed it by the chin rest and tugged it towards him. He snatched her bow from her other hand and utterly failed at an attempt to snap it over his knee.

"Sean! What the hell are you doing!?"

He set her bow back on the floor and growled, "I'm really about to drown your violin in the damn water fountain!"

"Sean!" Their teacher yelled, violently tapping her wand on the music stand in front of her, "I think you need to talk to the guidance counselor for a little while."

She desperately wanted to laugh, as she herself also didn't care too much for Sarah or the way she treated other students.

He finally let go of the other girl's instrument, sighing and blowing the curly hair out of his eyes. "Okay." He grumbled, picking up his backpack and storming out of the music room.

A/N: Jack needs a Snickers. He's not himself when he's hungry.