{75} He's Upset

Mark sat up in bed and stretched his back. He grabbed his glasses off the nightstand and rested his chin in the palm of his hand, still adjusting to being awake. Honestly, last night he'd slept better than he had in a while, and almost didn't even want to get out of bed or go to school today.

6:43 am, He glanced at the clock before feeling the other side of the bed, looking for Jack who'd already gotten up. Mark got out of bed and started to the bathroom. He carefully washed his face and put in his contacts. He brushed his long, wavy hair, debating whether he should keep on the black joggers he slept in or put on some jeans or track pants.

The Asian boy was about to take his pants off when he looked down and noticed something. His toenails were blue.

"Sean!?" Jack heard his name called from upstairs. He giggled, shoving another spoonful of Fruit Loops into his mouth.

Mark came running down the stairs and into the kitchen, a stern look on his face. "Jack, why the hell did you paint my toenails blue? And don't fucking try to tell me you didn't do it, either. I know it was you!"  

"Pffft, really? Shit, let me see!" Florrie jumped up from the table and stood before Mark, looking down at his feet. "Aww, that's cute!"

"No, it's not."

"Yes it is! It looks pretty with your skin color, too!" Jack chirped.

"Take it off." Mark groaned. He was clearly really upset, judging by his use of Jack's real name, which he never uses.

He ran back upstairs as Jack pushed his now empty cereal bowl away and rested his head in his arms on the table, trying to hold in his laughter. He went up to his room where Mark was laying in bed with the covers over his head.

"Marky, are you mad at me?" He asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Yes." a muffled voice came from underneath the blankets.

Jack frowned and took a seat on the bed, "Do you still love me?"

"Yeah, but I need some nail polish remover. I'll get you back for this, too."

"Ummm," Jack bit his lip awkwardly and shuffled towards the door. "I don't have any... Mommy has some, though."

Mark sat up and glared at Jack in disbelief. His hair messy and tangled and his eyes watering. He rubbed his hands over his face and sighed.

"Then go get it."

"I don't know where the fuck it is."

Mark swiftly got out of bed and rushed past Jack to the bathroom. "I'll get it myself."

A/N: Okay guys, so I really wanna do a character ask/Q&A thingie! Please leave any questions you have for Mark, Jack, Ronnie, Jett, and other characters if you have any and it's okay to ask multiple questions or even just leave compliments for them and such and they will be answered! I hope this works out, haha! I'm pumped! Also, I'm thinking about having their school put on a school musical/play, so I'm open to suggestions on ideas for that as well! Thanks everyone for 8k+ reads! c: <3