{23} Hair Dye

A/N: This chapter really sucks. I'm so sorry! The next one will hopefully be better!

"This one? This is good, yeah?" Florrie asked her 15 year old son, picking up a box of red hair dye off the shelf and holding it out to him.

"Ew, No. That's ugly!"

"Well, pardon me - I'm not a fuckin' hair dresser." She set the box back in it's original spot on the shelf.

The two of them had literally looked at almost every shade of red box hair dye. Neither of her boys had ever expressed an interest in coloring their hair, so it really was a mystery to her why Jack all of a sudden decided to dye his hair. And why red of all colors? Not like she minded, as she herself had dyed her own hair blue when she was his age just for the hell of it.

Taking his fingers out of his mouth, he glanced at a lower shelf, noticing a ten-dollar bill. The blue eyed boy crouched down to claim it when he felt a slap across the back of his head.

"Jack! Are you crazy? Don't touch that! You don't know where the fuck that's been, or who's dirty ass hands have touched it!"

He gave her a questionable glare, but soon forgot about it and picked another box of red hair dye off the shelf in front of him. Florrie quickly bent down, picking the money up off the ground and shoving it in her bra in just a matter of seconds.

"Hey! I saw y-"

"Shh.."

She slipped her phone out the pocket of her short, frilly pink sundress.

F: At Target. Did you want the regular Cheez-Its or white cheddar ones?

Mark: YEAH!!!!!!!

F: Mark

F: I'm gonna fight you.

F: I SAID OR

Mark: OH LOLOLOLOLOL

Mark: The ones with the little letters on them! Those are cool!

F: Regular it is I guess.

Mark: 🙁

F: 😊 👌