{56} Take Off Your Pants

A/N: Listen, this chapter is very unfortunate and I understand that already lololol, I cringed just writing it. So, fair warning: This is awful. Also, smut, ya know?

Mark climbed on top of Jack, hovering over him so he wouldn't squish his small body. Jack's tongue flicked the warm metal of Mark's braces He broke the kiss. He adorably pouted, making grabby hands at him as he proceeded to stand up.

"You have to take off your pants."

Jack blushed, watching as Mark pulled his own shirt over his head. He couldn't help but stare at his muscular build. It was like he was turned on just by watching the way Mark's muscles flexed as threw his shirt on the ground. Really, the sight made him feel self conscious about his own body, as if he didn't already.

"Okay, but I'm keeping my shirt on..."

Mark's shoulders slightly droped. He wasn't going to say anything about it, but he wanted to see every part of his boyfriend's body. He took his pants off and started towards his dresser, opening the top drawer, rummaging through it until he found a small bottle.

Jack glanced up at him, kicking his pants off onto the floor. "Is that lube? Why do you have that?" He giggled.

"Hey," Mark shrugged, peeling the plastic seal from around the cap. "Gotta be prepared."

A few moments passed, the two of them completely naked except for Jack's oversized t-shirt that slightly hung off his shoulder. The room was dark, the only trace of light being that of the moonlight that shone through the blinds.

Mark propped himself up on his elbows near Jack's legs.  "Let me know if you ever want me to stop, and I will."

Jack layed back, feeling the cold air on his skin as Mark pushed up the front of his shirt and planted sweet kisses to his belly. Mark stopped at his belly button, curling his tongue around the cold piece of jewelry that stuck through it.

"Stop it, You're tickling me!" Jack squealed, playfully pushing Mark's head away from his piercing.

"I love you~." Mark sat up, pressing another kiss to Jack's lips.

"I love you, too, honey."

Mark quickly lubed himself up, gently spreading Jack's legs and positioning himself in front of his entrance.

"This is gonna hurt you a lot at first, okay? I'm so sorry."

"Okay..."

Mark's dick poked the rim of his butthole and he immediately closed his legs, his own hysterical laughter soon joined by Mark's. "That felt so weird!"

"Now I can't take myself seriously anymore!" Mark chuckled, rubbing his hands over his face.

Once again, the room fell almost completely silent. Mark lined himself up with Jack's butthole once more, slowly pushing into it. The Irish boy's eyes tightly shut. He gasped, feeling intense pain, almost like a burning sensation inside of him.

He whimpered, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"Tell me when It's okay for me to move, okay?"

Jack nodded, hugging a pillow tightly to his chest. His smooth, pale legs resting over Mark's shoulders.

After getting the 'Okay' from his boyfriend, Mark began slowly pushing in and out of Jack. The younger moaning in pleasure, soon covering his face with the pillow to hide his noises.

Mark gently moved the pillow, revealing a blushing Irish boy. "You're beautiful. Please don't hide yourself from me."

Jack nodded, throwing his head back as Mark's thrusts became faster. Girly moans escaping his throat, his short nails scratching the darker skin on the other boy's back, leaving red marks.

Mark grunted, closing his eyes and kissing Jack's lips.

"M-Mark..." Jack sighed. The feeling of pure ecstasy washing over him as he released, followed by Mark releasing inside him, just before pulling out and laying down next to him. 

Heavy breaths echoed throughout the dark room as the two boys slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: Okay, thanks for coming.