{41} Looks like Tumblr

"I think we've worked hard enough for one day."

Ronnie nodded. The truth was that out of the five or more hours they'd spent together to work on this project, they'd only worked on it for maybe 10 minutes. He glanced around at the floral boarder that laced around the top of the peach colored walls in the bathroom. He marveled at how different Jack's household was than his own. He inhaled deeply, the scent of cinnamon lingering in his nostrils.

"I feel so unfortunate. Today's been so traumatizing." Jack whined, dabbing a towel over his face that he'd just washed of Arizona tea. He was thankful he didn't get any in his hair that'd he'd actually taken the time to blow dry and style this morning, something he'd been doing regularly since he'd dyed his hair.

Jack flicked the bathroom light off and they started towards Jack's room.

"Okay, I just wanna let you know right now that my room is really fuckin' messy as shit." He chuckled, turning the doorknob. "And Mark is asleep still, even though it's like, 6:00. But you don't have to be quiet or anything."

Surprisingly, his room was incredibly cute. All the walls were painted a Tiffany Blue color except one, painted with chalkboard paint. There were adorable polaroid pictures of Jack and Mark clothes pinned to Christmas lights strung around the walls. A bulletin board was hung right above the black dresser, which sat two fishbowls, each with a betta fish swimming around inside. Tumblr af, Ronnie thought.

Jack quickly ran over to the bed and jumped onto it. "Marky, wake up please." He whispered, pulling the navy blue comforter away from Mark's face. The Asian boy instantly wrapped his muscular arms around Jack's waist squeezing his hips.

"Mark, stop~!" He shrieked, trying to pry himself out of Mark's grip. He repeatedly swatted at his arms, but to no avail.  

"No! Let me hold you."

Jack pouted, knowing he couldn't escape. He glanced at Ronnie, who was fascinated by the pictures hanging around his room. "Ronnie, welcome to my abode!" He grinned, pronouncing the word 'abode' as 'abodey'.

"Your room looks like Tumblr!"

A/N: I've yet to write out the few suggestions that I've gotten for this book (they're coming, don't worry!), But does anyone have any suggestions for cute fall/winter (cold weather) related moments and things that could be included in this book? Even just general ideas and scenarios at all are helpful! Please share your ideas with me if you have any, I'd love to hear them and hopefully use them! Also, do you guys think this story is boring? I'm so sorry if it is, let me know your thoughts! And if anyone would like to, ask me some questions regarding the characters (whether it be their appearance, style, personality or anything like that) and I'd love to answer them! (:     -Olive