{180} Date

The little bell that hung just over the Plexiglas door dinged as the two teenage boys stepped through, both instantly relieved to be out of the hot weather and into an air conditioned building.

"Oh, hell yeah!" Jack shuffled over to the ice cream station, grabbing a plastic bowl and immediately filling it up to the brim with vanilla frozen yogurt. The small boy glanced around, making sure the lady at the checkout counter wasn't looking before shuffling to where the ice cream toppings were. He pulled out a Ziploc bag from his pocket and began scooping sprinkles, gummy bears, M&Ms and other various toppings into it.

"Jack, what you doin', man?" Felix asked, quirking an eyebrow as he began to scoop toppings onto his own frozen yogurt. He whispered, "It looks like you're stealing."

"I don't wanna spend a lot of money."

"But you're not. I'm paying. And plus, frozen yogurt with toppings isn't even fucking expensive."

"Shhh... Things taste better when they're free!" Jack shrugged, making his way to the weighing checkout counter behind the older boy.

"Food also tastes better when you're eating with someone you love..." Felix whispered just quiet enough so Jack didn't hear.

Stealing something and actually getting something for free are totally different, Felix thought to himself, holding himself back from actually saying it and deciding to let the matter go. He'd been friends with Jack long enough to know that he definitely had his own logic and that his view of the way things work was different than most people's.

The Swede paid for their 'food', and Jack grinned as they made their way outside the shop and sat down at the most shaded picnic table.

"So, what's Mark doing right now?" Felix asked, drumming his free hand on the surface of the wooden table.

"At home. He might be up straightening his hair or something. But, he's probably sleeping still." Jack blushed, swallowing a mouthful of frozen yogurt and fiddling with the rings on his finger. "Anyway, what happened between you and Marzia? I thought everything was going well for you guys."

"Eh," Felix shrugged, pausing for a moment, "Things just didn't work out between us, ya know? Like, we had different interests and plans for the future. And plus, we kinda started to lose interest in each other.

The Irish boy frowned, "Oh, well, that sucks." His reply coming out muffled due to his mouth being full.

"Mhm. But, I think I'm more into boys, anyway."

"Really? Since when?"

"A while now, I guess."

"Oh," Jack pushed his empty bowl away and began playing with the rings on his finger. "What kind of boys do you like?"

"Oh, I dunno..." Felix began. A brief silence coming over them as they threw away their trash and started away from the shop, making  their way to Felix's car. "Cute, pretty eyes, nice smile, all that. What kind of guys do you look at?" He asked awkwardly.

"Big booty, warm body, pretty face and hair, sweet personality but will fuck a bitch up, treats me like the princess I am. all that."

"So, basically Mark."

"Yeah, exactly my honeybunny!"

The drive home was pretty much silent after that. Felix looking straight ahead at the road while Jack had busied himself on his phone, tapping away at the screen. The clear blue sky was beautiful, and the warm air left tingles on Jack's pale skin. This of course only made him think about going to Disney World, which excited him.

"Jack, thank you for hangin' out today. It was a good time." Felix smiled, blushing slightly as he pulled into the driveway of an average sized gray house. He truly felt something for Jack, and he wanted badly to tell him. before Jack could reply the blonde boy jumped out of the car and ran around to the other side, opening the passenger door for Jack before he could do it himself.

"Thanks, I had fun, too." Jack grinned sweetly, tucking a few hairs behind his ear.

They said their goodbyes and an awkward hug before Jack headed inside.

A/N: Y'all, sorry this chapter is kinda bad! and I apologize for the slower updates lately, I've been really busy and what not, but I haven't lost motivation for this story or anything, so don't worry! (: And also, I would love if some people private message me with ideas (definitely accepting funny ideas!) for their trip to Disney World, which is coming up very very soon!

To make up for this poop for a chapter, please accept this super cute picture of Jack as an apology! This is how I imagine our beloved babby boy looking in this story!