{52} Attitudes

Jack cringed, hearing himself completely fuck up the last few measures of Sleigh Ride- one of the three songs the Orchestra was playing for the winter concert.

He held his bow away from his dark green violin, disgusted by the sounds it made against the strings of the instrument. Jack was always pretty good at playing the violin - he was always in tune, playing the right notes at the right tempo and all. He'd even managed to get promoted to third chair in the violin section.

"Wow guys, that was great! I think we're ready for the concert tomorrow!" The middle aged woman at the front of the room exclaimed. placing her conductor's baton down on the podium in front of her.

Once she'd given the class permission to form groups and practice what they needed to, Jack turned in his seat, facing Ronnie."

"I don't want to even play in the concert. I suck at life."

The green eyed boy raised an eyebrow, running his fingers through the one streak of completely white, non pigmented hair near his forehead. "Why? You better be there, cause then I won't have a stand partner!"

"Sarah still can't fuckin' play the right notes. She's fuckin' me up." He whispered, making Ronnie laugh.

Jack turned around, Sarah glaring at him as their eyes met. She rolled her eyes, sticking her tongue out in a mocking manner.

The Irish boy didn't reply. Instead, he bent down, grabbing the small, hard brick of rosin out a compartment in his violin case. He slipped it out of the box and chucked it in her direction, it making harsh contact with her forehead before falling to the ground.

She shrieked and her hands flew up over the welt that was already beginning to form where she'd gotten hit. "Jack! How could you do that! The concert is tomorrow and I'm gonna have a bruise on my forehead! How dare you!"

"Well, Sarah." He started, slightly batting his eyelashes. "There's a lot of attitudes going on around here. Don't let me get one."

A/n: If anyone know what movie that quote (There's a lot of attitudes going on around here. Don't let me get one) is from, I will love you forever!!