{79} Hotel Room

"Mark, I could really get my driver's license tomorrow if I wanted to!"

"Yeah, You could've if you hadn't been too lazy to finish your driving school hours." Mark smirked, closing the door behind them and setting their hotel room key on the nearest table.

It was the night before the 7th of February, and why Jack wanted to just go to a nearby hotel the night before his birthday, who knows. And it wasn't like they were alone in the hotel. Jack's parents had a room on the same floor simply because you can't be younger than 18 and stay in a hotel by yourself.

Jack immediately ran toward the bedroom, dropping his bag somewhere on the way and throwing himself onto the big, white bed.

He sighed, breathing in the scent of freshly washed pillows and sheets. "I fuckin' love hotel beds!"

Mark sat next to Jack, wrapping his strong arms around his boyfriend's waist and pulling him into his lap. Mark's hand went up to Jack's hair, playing with the soft, newly dyed burgundy curls.

"When did you re-dye your hair?"

Jack giggled, "Last night!" He sat up and took off his purple raincoat, throwing it into a random chair. "We need to decorate our room!"

Jack found his backpack and pulled out plastic bags full of polaroid photos, thumbtacks, balloons and streamers. With Mark's help, he stood up on the bed and one by one, he pinned photo's to the wall above the headboard of the bed.

As Mark watched, he realized they were all pictures of Jack. An assortment from old baby pictures and pictures taken throughout the years up until selfies from just a few days ago. There were even a few pictures of Jack during his emo phase back in 6th grade.

Jack turned around, shooting his boyfriend, who was just standing there a playful glare. "I said we need to decorate our room. Not I." He giggled, tossing Mark the packages of balloons and steamers.

Mark caught the items, and Jack stood back, admiring his work. The collage of photos were all pinned into the number 16 in honor of Jack's birthday tomorrow.

"That's really cute!" The Asian boy grinned, wrapping his free arm around Jack. Jack stood on his tiptoes, still needing Mark to bend down a bit in order to kiss him. He cupped the other boy's cheeks in his hands and they shared a few passionate kisses between them.

"I love you so much." Mark whispered, rubbing his nose against the other's.

another series of giggles escaped Jack's plump, pink lips as he broke away from Mark and retrieved his bag once more and started toward the bathroom to change clothes.

"I love you too, honey. Finish decorating the room, I have a surprise for you afterwards!" He finished, closing the bathroom door behind him.

A/N: Luckycloud148 requested a drawing of Ronnie, and I'm sure other people might be curious as to what he looks like as well....

so here he is and he slays my whole existence!! <3 (:

All girls wanna be like that. Bad girls underneath like that...

 Bad girls underneath like that