{107} Two Stomachs

He picked up the small scalpel, and with the teacher's permission he cut into the small frogs flesh.

Various students in the room were a bit shocked and disturbed by cutting open their frogs, but were pretty amazed nonetheless.  Several 'Oh, shit!''s were heard throughout the room, and of course Savannah and her group freaking out as soon as the tip of their scalpel slightly broke the small animal's skin. The said blonde girl screamed as something splashed onto her clothing.

"I hate this! there's frog juice on my dress!" She cried, stepping away from her lab table and ripping her goggles and plastic gloves off, throwing them down in a heap on the table. "I can't be here anymore!"

Mark laughed as the other two girls screamed and did the same before the three of them ran out of the room. It was more of a slow trot, due to the fact that all three of them were practically wearing stripper heels.

"They're pussies." Jack chuckled, grabbing he and Mark's shared paper with instructions and a diagram of frog anatomy on it. He pointed to a picture of the frog's abdominal area and tilted the paper toward Mark, "It says we're supposed to cut out the stomach next."

Mark nodded, and glanced back at their frog's open torso. He eyed a small, flesh colored balloon like organ that was definitely the stomach, but got confused when he noticed an identical organ right next to it.

"Umm, what the deuce? What's the stomach supposed to look like?"

Jack shrugged, "I dunno. Let's ask for help."

Mark raised his hand and their teacher made her way to their table.

"Are you guys having fun? What can I help you with?" She asked, hunching over and propping her elbows on the surface of the sleek, black table.

"Okay, so the instructions say to cut out the frog's stomach but there's like, three things that look like stomachs and I don't want to cut the wrong thing. Which one is the stomach?"

Mark gestured to the three identical looking organs that were lined up next to each other. Their teacher took a closer look, tucking her short brown hair behind her ear.

She slightly backed away, laughing, "Woah! Holy crap, you guys' frog has two stomachs!"

"You're lying!"

She shook her head, "Nope! it's insides are all deformed."

"Oh, Honey!" The two boy's chimed in unison. A phrase they'd always use when something unfortunate or cringey happened.

Mark ripped his lab goggles and gloves off, shaking his head as he rested his hands on top of his head in disbelief.

"I'm done. I gotta go."