{10} gym class!

"I'm gonna throw this basketball to you from here, okay? Catch it!" Jack walked backwards about 10 feet from where he was standing.

"O-okay." Ronnie said quietly, somewhat readying himself to catch the ball. Neither of the boys were very athletic. Hell, they never even changed into gym clothes, agreeing with the fact that 'they aren't cute'. They had a free day in gym, and while everyone else, including Mark, were outside playing football, Jack and Ronnie were the only two still in the gym. Not necessarily because they were lazy (which they were), but it was a really warm and sunny day and Ronnie couldn't be in the sun for long periods of time because he could easily be sunburned, which could trigger a spread of his Vitiligo or make him feel sick.

The green eyed boy opened his arms as the basketball flew towards him. He moved slightly to the left, watching the orange ball fly past him.

"McLoughlin, Bivins! What was that!?" The gym teacher, who was leaning in the doorway laughed. The man was only 38, and most of the students really liked him. Coach Moon was a cool guy.

Jack giggled, watching Ronnie's hands fly up over his face as he squealed in embarrassment.

"Ready for the PACER tomorrow?" The tall man raised his right eyebrow.

"No!" The two 15 year old boys yelled in almost perfect sync. The last time Jack took the PACER test he only ran one lap before he felt like 'dying of dehydration'.

Coach Moon smirked, rolling his eyes and walked out of the gym to go back outside to check on the rest of the class.

"So, have you talked to Jett?" The Irish boy smiled, attempting to dribble the basketball, but failing miserably.

Every time he saw, or someone even mentioned Jett, Ronnie would always get so giddy and nervous. Jett was literally the cutest boy in the whole world to him, and if he liked him back he would feel so lucky.

He sighed in defeat, looking down at his fingers as if they were the most interesting thing in the room. "N-no. I'm too shy to say anything to him. He's probably already in a relationship, anyways. I'll get over it.

They looked over towards the door, watching as the rest of their class walked through. The period was almost over and they had to take showers and what not else.

"Hi babydoll!" Mark exclaimed, quickly kissing his tiny boyfriend on the lips and wrapping his arms around him.

"You just raped my lips! And you're all sweaty!" Jack tried squirming out of Mark's hold to no avail. All the taller boy did was shove his sweaty armpit in Jack's face.

Ronnie smiled at his friends' adorable relationship. He turned around and saw his crush walk past him. Jett saw him and waved.

The short, green eyed boy panicked but shyly waved back at him, earning a big smile in response.