{1} Band-Aid

Jack studied his appearance closely in the bathroom mirror, eyebrows furrowing as he looked closely at his forehead. Jack has always been satisfied with the way he looks, but in this moment he felt his forehead was a little too big.  The Irish boy used his small hands to brush back the brown, curly hair that fell into his eyes, lifting it up to rest on top of his head so he could examine his forehead a little closer. His bright blue eyes trailed over to the medicine cabinet, thinking of a good idea. Or what seemed like a good idea to him. He reached into the cabinet searching for none other than a Band-Aid, knocking various medicine bottles over in the process.

Jack finally accomplished his goal and pulled a bright blue, waterproof Band-Aid off the cabinet shelf. Blue wasn't exactly what he was going for, but it seemed to be the only option and he was way too lazy to look around for a normal one. Jack peeled the sticky paper off the band aid and stuck it almost directly in the middle of his forehead, being careful not to get the sticky parts stuck in his eyebrow hairs. To someone who didn't know Jack, they might think he was thirsty for attention, but if you did really know him you'd know that he always did weird shit like that.

He looked down at his swim trunks, which had a pretty ombre blue fish scale pattern on them; kinda like a mermaid's tail maybe. He most likely wasn't going swimming, but you never know. Jack really missed his favorite person in the whole world who he hadn't seen in a while, and by "a while", that really meant yesterday.

The small Irish boy looked at himself in the mirror one last time, snapping his fingers and pointing  at himself as if he thought the huge Band-Aid on his forehead looked stylish as fuck.  He walked to his room, grabbing a pair of skinny jeans in case he got cold later, since he was about to walk about 15 minutes to Mark's house. Jack tied the pant legs around his neck like preppy jocks use to do with their sweaters, since he was too lazy to actually carry them. He went downstairs, passing his mom who was standing in the middle of the kitchen. She wasn't cooking or anything, she was just doing something on her phone.

"I'm going to Mark's house, mommy!" Jack chimed approaching the front door. Jack's mom, Florrie looked up from her iPhone, tucking her long, curly dark brown hair behind her ear before throwing up a peace sign with her fingers and replying "Peace out, girl scout!"

Jack opened the front door, skipping down the stairs and proceeded to happily walk to his boyfriend's house.

A/n: Welcome to my new story, thanks for coming. I tried. Please give me feedback on this story.