Yuuri Katsuki {Plane Ride}

After being held up baggage scans because of Yuuri's "knife shoes" and your inability to find the terminal, the two of you had finally made it on to the plane.

It was almost Christmas so you and Yuuri were flying back to Japan to visit his family. You sat next to each other in the cramped aircraft. As the plane started backing out of the terminal you saw flurries of snow drifting down from the sky.

"Yuuri, look it's snowing!" you cheered happily, "Do you think it'll be a white Christmas?"

"Probably," he mumbled. He looked concerned as the snowfall began to thicken. Now there was a blanket of snow covering the wings of the plane and the runway.

"I'm just not so sure if we'll even be able to take off," he continued. Before you could reply, the pilot spoke on the PA system.

"Okay everyone, this is the captain speaking, there's going to be a brief delay as we need to de-ice the plane! Thank you for your patience!"

"Well, looks like we'll be fine," you grinned, "Don't be such a worry-wart, Yuuri!"

Nearly an hour of boredom later, the plane had finally been de-iced. You and Yuuri were leaning on each other, fast asleep.

Because the two of you were dead to the world, neither of you noticed the plane was shooting down the runway and up into the air until your ears were popping.

You jerked awake at the uncomfortable feeling in your ears. You turned to see Yuuri staring at you.

"Take a picture," you smirked, "it'll last longer."

Yuuri turned from kawaii potato to kawaii tomato. His face was scarlet and the couple sitting in the aisle next to you were laughing at Yuuri's priceless reaction. Because of this Yuuri flushed an even deeper shade of red.

For the rest of your flight you and Yuuri decided to watch the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

For the rest of your flight you and Yuuri decided to watch the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. His movie started about a second before yours so you would hear his chuckling the moment before a funny scene happened or you would here his gasps whenever someone died.

Eventually, you just leaned on his shoulder and watched the movie from his screen. He kept his arm around your shoulders.

As Susan and Caspian kissed, you sighed, "Caspian is so pretty."

"Yeah, he is," replied Yuuri dreamily.

"Does Yuuri Katsuki is gay?" you mumbled.

Yuuri just laughed in response and kissed your forehead.

~Extended Ending~

You felt terrible

You felt terrible. When the plane landed you get like you were going to vomit. The landing was shaky and nauseating. As you got off the plane... well as Yuuri carried you off the plane, the lady who sat in the aisle next to you turned to her boyfriend and said, "Why don't we ever do romantic stuff like that?"

At that exact moment, you vomited.

"That's why," said the boyfriend.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! RN I'M IN LONDON AND I WENT TO WARNER BROS STUDIOS AND KING'S CROSS AND I BOUGHT SO MUCH HARRY POTTER MERCH ASJAKSKDJALSLD.

Inspired by my shitty plane ride and tfios.

ALSO IF Y'ALL WANT VIKTOR LEMONS GO REQUEST THEM FROM THE WONDERFUL dreamhime!!!

Published- 24/12/16

next up-
Viktor Nikiforov