Viktor Nikiforov {Jealous}

Yuuri, Yuuri, Yuuri. Why does it always have to be him? Why can't you love me instead? What does he have that I don't? Can't you see? Why can't you see that I love you...

You sighed as you dabbed the cut on Viktor's cheek with a cotton, wet with antiseptic. Next, you took out a band-aid from the drawer and gently placed it over his cut. You then proceeded to clean up the rest of his injuries.

"Viktor, what's up with you today? You never fall when you're skating," you stated, frowning. You looked at him.

Viktor sighed as he avoided your gaze. He flicked his grey hair out of his face and stood up.

"It's nothing," he said as started to fix his skates.

"I don't think you should go back on the ice for now," you said quickly, "you seem really distracted."

The normally flirtatious boy just sigh for the umpteenth time and sat back down.

"You're right," he said. His voice was barely audible. Clearly he's upset about something.

You sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you placed your hand in his. His hand instinctively tightened around your smaller one.

"Ever since I showed you that video of that Japanese boy skating that's all you've been talking about," he murmured. He finally returned your gaze. You could see his beautiful blue eyes were watery.

"Eh? Is that what your so concerned about?" You giggled, "I just thought he was interesting."

Viktor sighed and let go of your hand.

"Never mind, it's nothing," he stated, "I'm going home."

~~~

Your hands were cold. Viktor would always hold your hand to keep them warm. It was something the two of you had done since you were kids. Today you walked home alone. As you approached your house you saw some of the lights on through the windows.

'Viktor's already home,' you thought glumly. Ever since you had started dating, he would always insist on walking you home. Why was he so upset with you?

When you walked into the house you saw Viktor laying on the couch with Makkachin sitting on his stomach

He was focused intently on his phone and didn't react at all when you sat on the ottoman next to the couch

He was focused intently on his phone and didn't react at all when you sat on the ottoman next to the couch. You peered over and saw he was rewatching the video of Yuuri Katsuki skating.

"Viktor," you started timidly, "are you mad at me?"

Viktor narrowed his eyes at his phone and turned to you.

"I could never be mad at you," he said as he forced a smile, "I'm just a bit tired." He continued to play the video.

"This guy is actually really good. Don't you think?" You asked, trying to ease the tension.

Viktor quickly turned off his phone and turned to face you.

"You're interested in him?" He started slowly. He was clearly angry.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be? He has a lot of potential even you should be able to see!" You stated to argue.

"THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO DATE HIM?" retorted Viktor as he shot up and scared Makkachin.

Oh... He's jealous.

As he was storming off to the bedroom you quickly wrapped your arms around him and pressed your face on his back.

"Stop being jealous," you chuckled, "I'm dating you because I love you!"

You felt him freeze up. He turned around and returned your hug.

"I'm sorry. I love you too," he apologized. He bent down to place a soft kiss on your forehead.

"(y/n)?" He hummed.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"I want to coach Yuuri Katsuki," he stated casually as he buried his face into your hair.

"That sounds like a great idea, Viktor," you smiled back.

"I'm going to fly to Japan to visit him tomorrow." He grinned as he pulled away from your embrace.

"YOU WHAT?!"

next up-
Yuri Plisetsky

Feel free to vote, comment, and request!

Published 09/10/16