Yuri Plisetsky {Pads}

You were never a morning person. Especially during that time of the month.

You woke up to the annoying beeps of your alarm clock and pressed the snooze button out of reflex and went back to bed.

When you finally got out of bed it was nearly 10. You had to go to the library to study for an upcoming test.

As you dragged yourself down the stairs your mom glanced at your pale face and laughed, "Awww is it that time of the month? Don't forget your extra pads! You don't want to be running around with toilet paper on your panties again!"

Your dad choked on his breakfast and started laughing.

"Mom! Dad! It's not funny!" you scolded as you walked out the door.

"Aha, I know honey. Have a nice day!"

~~~

'Shit,' you thought as you rummaged through your bag looking for your pads.
When you realized you had forgotten them at home, you whipped out your phone and texted your mom.

HELP ME!!! I need pads. I left mine at home. Can you please bring me some? Thx luv u!!

You where about to put you phone away when you got a reply.

NO WAY IDIOT

'That doesn't sound like mom,' you thought as you checked who texted you.

'YURI!!! I SENT THE TEXT TO YURI!!!'

You made a little squeaky noise and received funny looks from the people beside you as you planted your face at the table

You quickly texted him back, trying to play off your mistake.

Please? Can you get pads with wings?

He texted back almost instantly.

TF ARE WINGS???

The text was followed by many more.

IM AT THE STORE

WHICH ONES DO U WANT

You smiled at this and replied.

Can you please get non-scented pads with wings? I normally get always.

You were quickly bombarded by more texts.

HOW WILL I KNOW IF THEYRE SCENTED??? DO I NEED TO SMELL THEM???

HELLO

THE STORE PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT ME FUNNY

IVE BEEN HERE TOO LONG

WAIT I FOUND THEM

WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE

You had to hold back your laughter as you were at the public library. You felt like you were going to explode.

You replied to his texts.

Thank you. Love you <3

Seconds later you got a text back.

Love you too moron.

Published- 2/11/16

next up-
Kenjiro Minami