Victor Nikiforov {Coffee Shop}

You were sitting in the cold skating rink watching your friend Viktor skate. You had a bit of a crush on him but you didn't want to ruin your friendship with the world class figure skater.

In your hand was your sketchbook and a pencil. You were a manga artist and your new manga featured a dancer. Viktor had let you model the character after him so here you were, sitting in a cold skating rink drawing Viktor. After about an hour you began to fall asleep.

"Whoa, that's really good," Viktor said suddenly nearly giving you a heart attack.

"Thanks Viktor," you smiled, "I'm going to go home now. See you later!"

You began to leave but Viktor grabbed your wrist, "Why don't you try skating?"

"You know I can't skate," you said. Sadly, he didn't listen. Before you knew it Viktor was leading you onto the slippery ice. Wobbling around the icy floor, you gripped Viktor's hand as hard as you could.

"Viktor! I'm going to fall!" You panicked as Viktor began to skate faster.

"I won't let that happen. Hahaha, you're doing fine," he replied happily.

With you hands in his, Viktor skated backwards, guiding you along the ice.

After several minutes the two of you were pink in the face because of the cold.

"This was actually kinda fun," you mumbled as you started to glide after Viktor.

"Of course it was!" He grinned and guided you off the ice.

"So where to next?" You asked as you took off your skates, "My hands are freezing..."

"I know the perfect place, come on (y/n), let's go," he replied excitedly as he took your cold hands into his warm ones.

Walking hand in hand, the two of you walked in a comfortable silence. Viktor eventually lead you to a cozy looking coffee shop.

"Ladies first," he said as he opened the door for you like the gentleman he is. Inside the shop was warm and filled with the coffee and pastries. Viktor lead you towards the counter.

"Hi there! May I take your order?" asked the cashier cheerfully.

"Umm... I don't know! Everything looks so good! I guess I'll have a hot chocolate with a blueberry muffin," you ordered

"And what would you like?" the cashier turned to Viktor.

"I'll have a hot chocolate too and...ohh! I want the cinnamon bagel! With cream cheese please."

"Alright, that'll be $7.25," said the cashier.

As you began to pull out your wallet, Viktor quickly pulled out his and said, "I'll pay."

"It's fine you don-"

"I insist," he interrupted giving you his signature wink and handing the cashier the money. He gave you a light peck on the cheek and smirked when your face turned bright red.

The two of you got your food and hot chocolate and went over to sit at a table by the window.

"Do you like it here?" He asked, interrupting your thoughts. You hummed, idly sipping on your hot chocolate and then looking at him.

"Y-yeah, I- "You began but his face was suddenly so close to yours. Something brushed the side of your lip. A napkin.

"You had some whipped cream on your face," he said nonchalantly.

Viktor took a deep breath, "(y/n), I was just wondering if you wanted to go out with me. It's totally okay if you don't want to. Ijustreallylikeyouand- "he started rambling but you cut him off.

"Okay," you beamed

"...what?" he looked astonished.

"I said yes. I like you too," you repeated calmly.
He seemed shocked. "Honestly, I expected you to say no," He admitted as he smiled.

"How could I say no? I really like you and you're an amazing human being," You blushed.

He grinned, laughing a little, "Thanks, (y/n)." He leaned in and kissed you. You heard a faint squeal and the two of you pulled away. The cashier was grinning ear to ear and she called out, "You guys are my OTP!"

Published- 10/11/16

next up-

Yuri Plisetsky

Thank you for 400 reads! Please feel free to vote comment, and request!