Christophe Giacometi {jealousy}

Inspired by kiara_wind_ninja

"He's so sexy!"

"He's just oozing with mature sexiness!"

"OMILORD CHEESUS CRUST! LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL HIS POSTERIOR IS!"

You rolled your eyes in annoyance. You were watching your boyfriend's performance for the Cup of China short program. You could hear the annoying squeals of Christophe's fangirls.

By the time Christophe's performance ended the fangirls were shrieking and you were fuming. Christophe came off the ice and pulled you into a hug. Her didn't notice the sour expression on your face until he pulled away.

He frowns and cups your face in his hands.

"What's the problem, love?" Christophe asks you.

"nothing," you pouted. A shiver went down Christophe's spine. Why were you acting so distant?

You were silent for the rest of the day.

When the two of you finally returned to the hotel room after hours of interviews and Christophe interacting with fangirls you looked like you were going to murder someone.

"(y/n), what's the matter?" Christophe asked for the nth time as he told your hands in his.

"I'm fine," you sighed as you pulled your hands away from his. You left the room and went to make some tea for yourself.

Christophe sighed in defeat and decided to rewatch and critique his performance.

You could hear the fangirls in the video screaming and ruining the music and commentary.

"Can you use headphones?" you asked, "those screams give me an instant headache."

"Yeah sure. No, wait.. (y/n), are you jealous?"

Your eyes widened, you nearly choked on your tea before denying the fact that you are jealous.

"Me? Jealous? Ha! No! Why would I be jealous?!"

Christophe smirked, seeing you in denial was adorable.

"Come here." Obeying Christophe's command, you went near him and he pulled you in for a hug.

"I love you so much," he whispered before gently kissing your forehead.

"I love you too," you smiled as you leaned forward to press your lips against his.

published- 12/11/16

Next up-
Ji Guanghong