JJ Leroy {loss}

"Once I win the world championships, let's get married."

"JJ! I bet you can win every single title."

~~~

JJ lost in the finals and got the lowest score in his senior division career

JJ lost in the finals and got the lowest score in his senior division career. He was distraught.

JJ was silent the entire way back to the hotel. His hand envelopes yours and he was absentmindedly tracing patterns with his thumb on the back of your hand.

Once you got back, JJ went straight to the shower. While he was showering you decided to catch up on some animes.

After using up all the hot water, JJ walked out of the washroom to find you sitting on his bed watching anime. You smiled at him, meeting his depressed expression with a comforting look.

"Are you okay?" you asked as you paused the video.

"I-I'm sorry," he apologised, trembling slightly.

You couldn't help but sigh at the beaten expression on his face, you couldn't stand seeing such a strong man look so defeated. As he stood at the door, you walked up to him and wrapped you're arms around his torso.

"It's alright, there's always next year," You said.

"I'm so sorry," sobbed JJ, "I let you down."

You placed your hands on his cheeks so he could look you in the eye.

"JJ, you could never let me down," you sighed.

His previous tears were dried into his skin, but you knew that more tears were beginning to form.

"I promised I would win," choked out JJ.

You grasped his hands tightly. Tears were brimming at the corners of your eyes, threatening to escape, you felt like you were bound to start crying as you witnessed your fiancée trying so hard to keep the tears from falling.

He was trying so hard to stay strong.

“JJ, I thought you did great and I’m so proud of you. To me, you are a champion. You’ve already done so well. You managed to stay so strong for your fans. JJ...”

You placed your head on his shoulder, and let the tears cascade down your face. As more tears escape and your grasp on your fiancée's hands began to loosen.

He gently cups your face to meet his and he softly kissed your cheeks.

“(y/n), don't cry for me.”

He then gave you a kiss on the lips and pulled you into his warm embrace.

“Thank you for being here for me," he smiled.

"So, you're still going to marry me right?" asked JJ jokingly.

"Of course I am, JJ," you grinned as you leaned forwards to close the gap between the two of you.

Guys, wanna send me some anime recommendations? Cuz haikyuu and Yuri on Ice are ending soon (cries) and I don't know what I'll do with my life once they end.

Published- 12/17/16

Next up-
Otabek Altin