Phichit Chulanont {Halloween}

Here's a spoopy Halloween fic!

"Do we have to go?" you ask as you stared at the terrifying haunted house that loomed over you.

Phichit smiled and gently gripped your hand, "It'll be fun, (y/n)! Don't worry. I'll protect you."

"I don't think-" you were cut off by Phichit pulling you towards the house. Looks like there's no turning back.

The two of you stepped into the big house, your hands intertwined.

"Boo," he teases you, kissing your cheek. You laugh and walk along, still slightly scared.

When you least expect it, a frightening clown pops out in front of you.

You screamed bloody murder where as Phichit just laughed and decided to take a selfie with the clown.

After what felt like hundreds of jump scares, you turn to face Phichit, only to find that he wasn't there. You begin to panic.

You hear something behind you, and turn around nervously. Nothing's there.

When you turn back around, you see a clown with a massive bloody axe. The clown must've seen your panicked expression as it began to laugh maniacally and charged at you at full speed.

You sprinted as fast as you could. Once you were sure the clown was gone you tried to calm yourself down. You look up to see a porcelain doll standing in front of you. Then, it's head rotated 180 degrees and you saw its eyes were missing. It had an eerie smile and bloody holes for eyes.

"Come play with me," it said in a girly voice as it began to limp towards you. You scream again and start running.

"How do I get out?" you whisper desperately, searching for some sort of exit. You suddenly realise that you've hit a dead end.

Suddenly something grabbed your shoulder.

"HOLY MOTHER OF ****!" you scream, as you tried to run.

"(y/n)! It's just me!" said Phichit as he doubled over with laughter, "I found an exit, let's go."

"No more haunted houses, okay?" you whisper as the two of you step out of the big house

"Okay, how about we watch Annabelle? It's not that bad, I promise."

"In your dreams, Phichit," you laugh, pecking his lips.

Published- 30/10/16
Next up- SPECIAL HALLOWEEN CHAPTER!!!