F o r t y F o u r

'Now this next story is both shockingly unexpected but overwhelmingly heartbreaking, so here's a forewarning to you all'

'This morning, 5 Seconds of Summers manager Mark Leronson was arrested for manslaughter and the death of Luke Hemmings and Lilyana Reases son Lucas Andrew Hemmings, yes you heard me correctly, Luke Hemmings has a son'

'For those of you that are confused, please bare with us as this is a sensitive subject and through neglect and poor management, the pair lost their child.

For those of you familiar with Lilyana, better known as Lily, to friends, family and fans, you'll know that the pair were childhood best friends and became distant when Hemmings and his band mates Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood, moved to London to pursue their dreams of conquering other continents'

'Miss Reases fell pregnant the night before they left, having obviously said their goodbyes privately, however in the months that followed, Reases tried to contact Hemmings to inform him of the pregnancy but was blocked every time by the aforementioned manager Mark Leronson'

'Reases was in the middle of her second trimester, residing with the Hemmings family when she received an unexpected visit from the manager again, he made demands for her to leave the country and cut all contact with anyone who held knowledge about the pregnancy. She made many attempts to reason with the enraged manager but he soon became high tempered and threatened to destroy not only the boys career and any future endeavours but their individual families lives too, this forcing Miss Reases hand, and causing her agreement'

'Before the manager left the scene, Reases made one more bid, asking for one short phone call to say goodbye and apologise to the boys, especially Hemmings, when the manager lost his temper, pushing her and causing her to fall on to her growing baby bump, inducing an early stress related labour, while Leronson fled the scene (CCTV images right)

'Hemmings mum and elder brother Jack arrived home a little over an hour later, rushing Miss Reases to the hospital where she later gave birth to two beautiful children. However not even a few weeks later, little Lucas passed away'

'Reports tell us Lucas hadn't properly developed enough to the stage where he would of been able to survive on his own by the stage of pregnancy in which the stress induced labour occurred, doctors confirmed that had the pregnancy continued, Lucas would of survived also, that the labour would not have happened, if not for the stress and assault carried out on Miss Reases'

'Hemmings and his 5SOS band mates returned home a few weeks ago and reconnected with Miss Reases despite their managers warning, with out his knowhow, and discovered the entire plot and deviation of their former manager'

'Just last week, Mark Leronson figured out of the bands sly vacation and flew over to Australia where within a matter of days he found Miss Reases and made threats against her now, three year old daughter Sydney'

'Upon finding out about their managers encounter with Reases once more, the band took it upon themselves to find the evidence to pin him to the loss of the Hemmings baby boy'

'Mark Leronson, was arrested last night at the Annandale Hotel at 17:36 after Reases, Hemmings and their families discovered old CCTV footage, that shows the assault and threats in black and White'

'The Hemmings are yet to comment, but one things for sure, the actions and activities of the boys in the past couple of years were those designed of a disgusting human being and he caused the loss of an innocent child'

'Our thoughts and prayers are with Miss Reases and the Hemmings family right now and may little Lucas, rest in peace,'