S e v e n t e e n

Michael's POV

"Thank you for flying with virgin airways," the usual monotone air hostess voice echoed around in my head as I stepped into the corridor that would lead us back to security checks.

It was a drag manoeuvring through the crowds to check through security as they patted us down and made me remove my eyebrow piercing and then finally find out way towards luggage collection, that much to our annoyance didn't have our cases on it.

"This is the worst case scenario, no pun intended," Luke groaned, "We needed this to be a quick off the plane and out and now we have-"

"I'm just texting a friend, they're here to pick us up," I laughed nervously, obviously not subtly as Calum frowned.

"Well they're gonna be waiting a while if we don't have our cas-" Luke started complaining again when my phone vibrated and I answered it quickly seeing it was Lily's contact flashing.

"Hey sorry, yeah we've landed like twenty minutes early which is good but we can't find our fucking cases and- oh you have? Omg thank fuck for that, yeah ok we'll be right out, car park yeah gotcha ok bye," I hung up and turned back to the guys who were waiting, "She's already grabbed them knowing we'd wanna get straight out of here come on,"

As we left the airport, I turned left onto the small side street Lily had told me she was waiting on and looked for a Mercedes Benz that had its headlights on, something she'd said she would do, so I knew it was her.

As soon as I spotted it, I ran over, the guys close behind checking their tails for anyone having spotted us, when I knew we were clear I jumped into the passenger seat, the others piling in the back.

"Finally, I've had your bags for about fifteen minutes," Lily laughed and all at once the car fell silent.

"Lilly? Omg it's you holy fuck!" Ashton screamed jumping forward to hug her tightly, "Don't you ever grow?"

Lily's POV

"Wow thanks, four years and that's what I get? I'm mildly offended," I feigned fake hurt, before punching him in the arm.

"Bullshit are you, don't even go there," he laughed to himself, not buying a word of it as I leaned back to hug Calum.

"He had a point though, you're still five foot two Lil," I scowled at Calum, though he wouldn't have seen through my glasses. A safety precaution to myself in case fans spotted them quickly.

"Remind me again why I agreed to pick you all up and let to stay at my house?" I asked Michael, rolling my eyes as Calum and Ashton made jokes about my midget legs and non existent growth.

"Because the manly Australian charm is irresistible duh," Luke laughed playfully, rolling his eyes as he spoke for the first time since getting in the car.

"True as fuck Hemmings true as fuck," I laughed as I pulled out of the airport and made my way toward what could make or break this reunion.