E l e v e n

I was on the phone to Michael when I got home to find a sleeping Jack on the floor with Sydney passed out on his chest, "Omg Mike look," I awwed as I turned on FaceTime and showed him.

"That's so cute, I had to screenshot it, team Hemmings have really helped you manage so you can go back to Uni huh?"

"Yeah they have, I'm lucky they didn't leave me to fend for myself like my family did," I mumbled to myself whilst using my laptop to order pizza. Like fuck was I cooking at gone six.

"Oh by the way Lil, apart from Jack and our families you haven't mentioned us coming home to anyone have you?" Michael rushed, clearly wanting to make a point.

"Of course not, I don't want your time off to be bombarded and your privacy to fly out the window Mike, I'm not stupid," I chuckled, finally deciding on two cheese pizzas and a double pepperoni.

"Good because nobody but family can know because we're not actually supposed to come home, management hate the idea of us coming home. That's why we've never come home once in four years and everyone always had to fly out to us," he was speaking in a quiet volume, obviously surrounded by people who couldn't know who he was talking to or the subject at hand, "It's dumb really and nobody ever tells us why we can't, so we got fed up and secretly arranged it between the four of us, like I said, I told a few lies," he laughed heartily.

"That's ridiculous, i don't see why or how they'd keep you away from home? What could possibly be an issue here?"

Oh.

"Fuck knows but that's why the trips so random and sudden, we've done it secretly. They think during our month break I'm staying in LA, Ashton's visiting Europe and Cal and Luke are heading to Bali," he chuckled clearly impresses with his sneaky plan, "They'll probably find out after a couple of days if fans spot us and take pictures but it'll be too late by then. We want to hold them off as long as we can though so, uhh I need to ask you a favour..." he trailed off clearly nervous and hesitant with his next sentence.

"Go on..." I chuckled, curiously.

"Well if they do find out we're home, the first place they'll call is our places we have there, then our parents houses and then hotels we've aliases with but they wouldn't be able to if-" he rushed his words quietly almost afraid of hearing them himself but i cut him off.

"You stay here because they don't know where I live," I finished, already knowing what he wanted from me, "I don't know Mike, throwing Luke in a house so quickly that literally screams 'little girl lives here' with pictures of us all around? Picture of her, of me and Luke? Of Sydney with his family?"

"I know and I've been thinking about that, what if Jack or Liz took Sydney for the evening? It would give you the perfect space and time to talk to him, me and the guys could stay out for a while and depending on how it goes you could show him all the pictures, the memory boxes you saved, Sydneys room and everything you did to ensure he was involved in her life," he went on for ages, listing what was actually the perfect scenario, the best possible way it could go, better than how I've seen it and envisioned it in my mind.

With Sydney with his family for the night, and the guys nearby if things turned sour and he kicked off, this idea of Michael's was shaping up to be the best I've had yet.

"You're a genius Michael, that's actually better than any plan me or Jack came up with," I laughed loudly.

"So bloody rude you are," Jack tutted making me jump, "Syds tucked up in bed, sup Mikey how you doing man?"

"Aye sleeping beauty's awake I see," he cackled, "I'm kidding bro, yeah I'm good man I just can't wait to come home,"

"Yeah I heard your plan just now, not bad sneaking off, I'll let the mumma crew know now on my way home and make sure they've all kept everything else about your visit quiet, especially about you staying here, this is the only place no one else knows about other than the families,"

"Thanks Jack, we'd appreciate it," Michael nodded.

"Hey what time will your flight be in?" I asked realising another untouched detail.

"Nine thirty five at night, why?" Michael frowned, obviously lost at my inquisition.

"Ah that's alright then, if I drop Sydney off at your mums for dinner time and she can join you for dinner then I could come back here clean up and make it not scream 'hey there's a child here' and then come pick you up? That seem cool with with everyone?" I asked glancing back and forth between the guys nodding.

"Okay, five days until then to prepare,"