T h i r t y T w o

"I swear to god that son of a fucking bitch is gonna pay for this," Luke growled, standing up before storming towards the couch where he left his phone.

I rushed after him, eyes widening as I saw he was punching a number into his phone furiously, "LUKE NO! DONT CALL!"

"Why shouldn't I? He killed our son Lily! FUCK he almost killed Sydney!" Luke glared at me, anger coursing through his veins, much like it did mine, the day I lost Lucas, "Can't you see that? He deserves everything that's coming to him!"

He dropped to his knees, loud sobs erupting from his quivering body once more, my heart breaking again as I saw him cry, "Luke I know that, I know what he deserves, for the past three years I've thought over and over of what he deserves for killing Lucas, for keeping you away from us all and not letting you know about little Sydney,"

I sat down opposite him, my knees joined with his as he cried, "Trust me, I know what that mans done more than anyone and boy I want him to suffer so fucking bad," my voice cracked, "But if you call him, he'll find out that you're home, that you know and he'll stop at nothing to take you all back to L.A and then he'll do what he always said he would,"

"What?" Luke's voice was scratchy as he look up at me frowning, his eyes red and skin blotchy.

"Take everything away from you and your families,"

Luke sighed, sitting back and resting on his hands, he took small breaths puffing out his cheeks as he contemplated what to do, "Okay, I won't call, but I do want to irritate him, just a little about us disappearing off the face of the earth,"

"I'm all ears for that," Michael nodded, only then did I notice that the others had joined us in the living room.

••

lukehemmings: enjoy our break with those i love