KISMET Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

"Yey," Marvin said. "Put a film on Granddad and we can cuddle."

"Mum I will come and get them, they are never going to sleep now and the others will be awake in the minute." Liam said.

"No way, you and Shannon need a break and a bit of time alone. Your father and I are used to it, you and Tyson were far worse than these two put together. In fact it is like the looking at the pair of you all over again. You ok after yesterday?" she asked.

"Yeah, you?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, I love you baby," she said.

"I love you too, mum," Liam said.

"I love you too," Bob said in the back ground.

Liam laugh.

"I love you too, Dad," Liam said.

"He loves you too," Cilla said.

"I love my daddy," Marvin said.

"Me too," Joe said.

Liam laughed gently.

"I love you too," Liam said.

"And mummy," Joe said.

"Yeah and Mummy," Marvin said.

"She loves you too, now let me sleep," Liam said.

"Grumpy," Cilla said laughing and Liam hung up.

I smiled at him, he still had his eyes closed. He was shattered. I tried to move off his lap again. He stopped me again. His hands on my hips.

I giggled, "Get off, I'm squashing you," I said.

"No you're not," he whispered. "I like you there."

I smiled as his fingers trailed along my thighs and his hands glided up them, his thumbs brushing against the insides. Sending electric shocks right to my core leaving me tingling.

"Are you trying to seduce me tired boy?" I asked.

"I don't have the energy to seduce you..." he said as I felt him start to get hard between my legs. "Well maybe a little."

"That is not little," I said gently pushing myself against it. Our underwear the only thing between us.

"Give me a kiss," he said.

"I can't reach," I said laughing at the baby bump.

He pulled himself up more so he was propped up on pillows and leaning against the headboard.

I leant forward to kiss him. His kiss was heaven as I felt his erection twitch below me in response.

I let my hands glide all over his body like I used to and our kiss grew more intense. Liam moved my vest up over the bump and off over my head to reveal my big swollen pregnancy boobs, full of milk.

He stroked them so gently with the tips of his fingers. They were so sensitive.

I swear the wetness of my underwear seeped though dampening his. I was on fire down there.

I moaned leaning back automatically as they longed for his touch. His hand supported me as my head hung back and I felt his tongue brush gently across my nipple, his mouth kissing it gently. He sent me reeling.

I pushed myself against his crotch making him catch his breath and stop so I took advantage and hopped off to remove my underwear and pull his off.

"Wait," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't have to..."

"I want to," I said.